Chapter 11: How Keith met James part 2

No ones POV

"Okay let's continue the story." Shiro said after he put Keith to sleep. "Now where was i?" Shiro continued.

"15 year old Keith was just called into the Principals office." Lance replied.

"Oh right so-" Shiro said.

-------------------------------------------√√√√

Fifteen year old Keith walked into the Principals office. "Please sit down Keith." An old man who had whiteish gray hair and a mustache said. Keith did what the old man said and sat down in the chair that was in front of the principals desk. The desk was clean, only a computer and a plaque with the Principals name was on it. Principal Ken... Keith looked at Principal Ken.

"Now please explain to me what happened." Principal Ken asked calmly. He had learned to be calm with the students.

"I punched the kid because she insulted my parents." Keith replied a little angrily.

"And what exactly did this student say? And what's their name?" Principal Ken asked.

"They said that my parents left me... And I don't know their name. " Keith replied.

"Okay. I'll call the teacher and ask them for that students name and I'll talk to her parents. And I'm going to let you off with a warning, so next time don't punch people okay?" Principal Ken replied.

"Yes sir. I'm sorry..." Keith replied. Apart of him knew what he did was bad, but another part of him knew they deserved it...

"It's okay, Keith. You may leave now." Principal Ken said. Keith stood up and left the room.

"James Griffin your up." The receptionist called out. James stood up and walked over stopping in front of Keith.

"Don't worry. He's nice." Keith whispers in his ear. James nodded. Keith felt like he should wait for James, but he had to go back to class. He didn't want to though. So he skipped class... He had sat down where he was sitting before, crossing his arms and staring at the wall.

A few minutes later, James came back. "You waited for me?" James asked Keith. Keith was dozing off.

"Yeah. I didn't want to go back to class." Keith replied sounding tired.

"Yeah I don't think I want to either..." James replied sitting down next to Keith.

"So how'd it go?" Keith asked.

"I got a warning. You were right he is nice." James replied.

Keith sighed. "We'd better get back to class or else we'll be in trouble again..." Keith said.

"Yeah. Hey which class do you have now?" James replied standing up.

"Science..." Keith replied.

"Me too. Let's go together." James replied back a little excited. He's never been the type to be excited about the small things.

"Sure." Keith replied smiling slightly. Keith wasn't the type to smile.

And they became friends...

-------------------------------------------√√√√

"Is that all? Or is there another part of the story?" Lance asked a little disappointed.

Shiro looked at Lance softly. "Why don't we talk more about this tomorrow? I think it's time for bed." Shiro asked standing up and going over to Lance.

"Okay..." Lance replied looking up at Shiro. Shiro kissed Lance on the forehead, before picking him up and bringing him to bed.

Lance couldn't stop thinking about what happens next in the story...

To be continued...

Hope y'all like it...

Please comment y'alls thoughts and any ideas y'all might have and please don't be rude or inappropriate...

If y'all don't like don't read!!!