📗 Now Begins 📚

Whether you are an aspiring writer looking for an illustrator to bring your words to life, or an artist seeking exposure for your artwork, this is the perfect place for you.

What sets Writer meets Illustrators apart from other clubs is its relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. There are no strict rules or overwhelming tasks to complete. Instead, members are encouraged to simply come and enjoy the creative process. The club provides a space where writers and illustrators can freely express themselves without feeling pressured or judged.

The club is a melting pot of creativity, with writers sharing their stories and ideas, and illustrators bringing them to life through their artwork. It is a place where collaboration thrives, as members work together to create something truly unique and inspiring.

For writers, Writer meets Illustrators offers the opportunity to see their words come to life in ways they never imagined. Seeing their stories transformed into beautiful illustrations can be a truly satisfying and exhilarating experience.

But Writer meets Illustrators is not just about collaboration and creativity. It is also a place where friendships are formed and connections are made. Members often find support and encouragement from their fellow writers and illustrators, making the club a warm and welcoming community.

If you're an illustrator who prefers to work independently and showcase your art without the need for a writer, that's perfectly fine too. Writer Meets the Illustrators welcomes all types of artists, whether you prefer to work solo or collaborate with others. The main goal is to provide a platform for artists to showcase their work and connect with others who share their passion.

This is not a contest where you have to meet deadlines or fulfill specific requirements. Instead, it's a space where you can take your time to connect with others, share your work, and collaborate in a way that feels comfortable for you.

So if you are looking for a club that strikes the perfect balance between relaxation and creativity, look no further than Writer meets Illustrators. Come and enjoy this place where your imagination can run wild and your talents can shine. You will never regret joining this club and experiencing the magic that happens when writers meet illustrators -you will never regret the new insights you might feel.

Rules

1. Be kind to everyone

2. Make sure you add this book to your personal and private reading list.

3. Give this book a shout-out in your message board and announce to everyone.

4. I accepted all kinds of genres even fanart, country humans, etc

To participate I need:

Username:
Title of the artbook:
Artist: Solo or trying collaboration
What is your specialty? Ex drawing people or animals
Genre:ex anime, fantasy or children's book
Media of the art ex:pen or pencil
How many pictures 2 through 5
Mature: No sexual content
Other tones: For ex: You can share the death theme with me and I can only decide if it is acceptable to be part of it.
Also if you want to send your artbook link in here so people can view your work and have more views and recognition.

Before we begin I need 20 brave illustrators, 10 who are solo artists and 10 who are willing to work on a project with an author.
Each chapter will contain one illustrator

Later I will create a discord where you can send me the pictures and the information above.

P. S
This will take time but it's worth it.