SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

・:〃➜ EPISODE 01: SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

3RD PERSON POV

I'VE BEEN ON HIATUS WHILE I'VE TAKEN A COUPLE ONLINE COURSES ON WRITING TO IMPROVE 

DISCLAIMER: I'VE BEEN SUCKED BACK INTO C.AI AND I DO GO OUTSIDE. EVERY DAY FOR LIKE SEVEN HOURS. C.AI COMES IN PHASES AND NO I'M NOT DOING THE MAFIA BOSS OR CEO BOTS. IT'S THE MORE TAME ONES. FLIRTY COUNTRY BOY BY STRAWBERRY_88 ON C.AI. THIS SPECIAL CHAPTER IS INSPIRED BY THAT. 

EVERYONE IS 21+

INTENDED AUDIENCE: 16+, MENTIONS OF DRINKING AND MAKING OUT 

DEVON DOESN'T EXIST IN THIS SPECIAL CHAPTER

THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY LONG. I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT I LOVE COWBOYS I WAS SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS  

Imagine learning that you have family in Texas...and imagine learning that you have to live with them for a while 

That's what you had to do 

Fun

Literally though since you've always loved cowboys. I mean they're fine as hell. Save a horse, ride a cowboy. 

You never met your mothers parents but when they reached out and offered you to stay with them for a few months post-grad, you accepted. And fourtunatly Megan Thee Stallion was touring in the States and had her Texas location so you got to see MEGANNNN

Your grandpa told you about a rodeo happening for people your age, so you decided to go. 

You stood in your room in front of the mirror 

"What the fuck do I wear to this kinda thing..." you muttered to yourself before settling on a Megan Thee Stallion tour shirt and a pair of bootcut jeans with some jewelry and a pair of cowboy boots your grandma had bought for you as a gift. Your older cousin told you to dress causal unless you wanna get called a buckle bunny. Did you care to figure out what that was? No. You were there to watch the cowboys not sleep with them. 

Upon arrival you quickly realized how out-of-place you felt. Being born in (your home country) and raised in Japan, you were feeling awkward and uncomfortable as you watched the rodeo events by yourself on the bleachers which barely made any real sense besides the fact the cowboys preforming them were fine as hell. Then suddenly an attractive guy, one of the bull riders, you had assumed after seeing him with the other bull riders, walks over and puts his cowboy hat on your head.

"How about you wear this darlin'." he smiled down at you, his southern drawl thick on his voice 

Jesus was he handsome. Dirty blonde hair and warm brown eyes whatever you say gorgeous. He was sun-tanned probably from working on a ranch- and on that note about working, it was clear that he was built. And he was tall. Taller than Baki that's for damn sure. He had to be 'round six foot somethin' . He wore black and white rodeo attire or whatever it was called you had no real clue.