Leia

After the Part 2 but my version the first part ending didn't happen

I just came back to Wisconsin last night I haven't seen my boyfriend Jay in since spring break I missed him. Gwen came over. "Oh my God your here." She says excitedly. "Where is Jay?" I asked her. "He should be here soon he with Nate and Ozzy. Nate and Nik broke up well taking a break." She says. I see Jay. My heart melts. He comes over and hugs and kisses me. "God I missed you." He says. "Babe we talked everyday." I say to him. "Yeah on the telephone doesn't count I can kiss you all I want." He says. "Ew gross." Gwen says.  "I missed you too babe." I say to him.  Nik comes in. "Sorry about your breakup." I say to her. "Nate and I we were always were fighting we will always be best friends." She says. My mom comes in. "Hi Mrs. Forman." Gwen says. " Hey guys." She says. "Where is your dad? Nate asks coming in. "He had to stay in Chicago for a meeting and stuff." I say to them.  "Mom. Jay and I are heading to the movies." I say to her. "Her is 20 bucks." She says. "Thanks Mom." I say to her.  Jay places his hand in mine. We walked to his van.  "Spending time with my favorite girl." He says kissed before we drove off.

**********************************

We met everyone at the movies theater. Of course Jay and sat by each other. Jay leans in and started to make out with me. "Get a room." Gwen says. "Thanks for ruining the moment." Jay says. After the movie. Jay takes me on a picnic. "More private." I say to him. He leans in and kisses me we made out for like an half and hour. I love kissing him. "I love you Jay." I say to him. "I love you too Leia." He says.  Gwen found us. "Your mom wants you home." She says. We head back to my house.

"How was the movie?" She asks. I see Jay's parents and Fez and my uncle Hyde. "Wow the whole gang together, mom." I say to her. I see my dad. "Wait I thought you were in Chicago." I say. "Your dad got fired." My mom says. "Wait what?" I say. "We are moving back home where it's cheaper. Mom doesn't have a job. We are broke." My dad says. "I need some air " I say to them.   Jay comes and sit with me. "Babe are you going to be alright?" He asks. "My life is falling apart." I say to him. "Leia you have me. Your life isn't totally falling apart." He says. I kissed him. "I love you." I say to him. "Love you too Le- Le." He says. We go in the house. "Sorry to spring it on you. Leia you get to be with friends and your boyfriend." My mom says. "I know Jay reminded me that I have him and my friends and my family." I say to my mom. Jackie stands up. "Jay. Your such a good boyfriend you definitely didn't get that from your dad." She says. "He half you and half Kelso. So he some stupid." Hyde says. "what you doing here uncle Hyde?" I asked him. "visiting my favorite niece." He says.

************************************