Leia

It's been two weeks since my first time with Jay I wasn't feeling too great. It was the first day of school of my new school. "Mom I'm not feeling so good." I say to her. "You told me you and Jay had sex. And you didn't use a condom." She says. "I thought I was on the pill and it will help with that." I say to her. "Not always." She says. My mom gives me a pregnancy test. I take it in the bathroom. I brought it to my mom. "I'm going to vomit." I say to my mom. After 2 mins I flipped over the test it was positive. "Shit." I say to her. "keep it on the DL. Ill call your school and tell them your not feeling good." She says. "Thanks mom." I say to her. I lay in bed. Gwen calls. "I'm waiting for you we all are. "I'm sick." I say to them. "You okay?" She asks. "It's just the flu." I say to her. "Okay get well then." She says. We hung up.

*******************************

Gwen:

"Is she coming?" Nikki asks. "She said she sick. Might be the flu." I say to her. Jay looks at me. "Oh crap." He says. "What?" I asked. "I know she doesn't have the flu. I think she pregnant. He did it one time with a condom." He says. "Let's skip class." I say to him. "I'll stay." Nik and Ozzy says. Nate stays with them. We go to her house. "Leia not feeling good. Go to school." Her mom says. "Is Leia pregnant?" I asked her she opened the door pointing upstairs. We all go up. "Yes she is. If Eric or Red or Hyde finds out Jay is a goner." She says. "let me talk to her." Jay says. "Fine." She says. "I want to come with for support." I say. "Okay fine. I'll tell your teachers your sick also." She says. "Thanks Mrs. Foreman." I say to her. We knocked on the door. "Come in." She says. We come in. "Jay why your not in school." She asks him. "I was worried about you." He says. "You know?" I asked him. "I connected the dots." He says. "Your not really good with that game." I say to him. "Nope but I know my Leia." He says. I kissed him. "Eh hem." I say to her. "What I'm already pregnant." She says to me. "How far along are you?" I asked her. "About two weeks then it was our first time together." I say to her. We all just talked and got my mind off the topic.