Leia

My whole family now knows so does Jay's parents. We all sat in the living not talking. "Leia have you made a decision what to do?" Jackie asks. "What decision? Sorry I'm kinda clueless I didn't really listen to health class." I say to Jay mom. "Mom stop it happened. I know you want her to get abortion but it's up to her and it's her body and her beliefs." He says defending me. "Leia do you know what you want to do?" My mom asks. "I don't know. But I have a gut feeling I want to keep the baby to learn our lesson." I say to them. "If you do I won't leave your side. I love you so much Leia." Jay says. I smiled. He is so sweet. "You don't know one thing about raising a child." Jackie says. "Oh since I'm an only child I don't know?" I asked her. "Kelso you were in her place once with Betsy." Donna says. "Oh great her." Jackie says. "It was an accident she was an accident." He says. "I'm an accident too." Eric says. "Wait was Jay an accident because you were with Uncle Fez." I say to her. "I don't know I know my son is a blessing." She says. "Leia wasn't an accident." My mom says. "Now we are getting off topic." Gwen says. Sherri and my friends were here too so was my grandpa Bob. "Leia this is our decision not any body else's." Jay says heading to the kitchen. "I'll be right back." I say going to see Jay. He was  in the driveway. "Sorry. Everyone was getting to emotional for me." He says. I kissed him. "I love you too Jay I'm just scared. I want to have our baby I'm scared because I never held or fed a baby ever." I say to him. "Neither have I Leia my sister is 10 years older then I am." He says. "So we made a decision we are keeping the baby?" I asked him. "Leia it's your body. I will 100% be by your side." He says kissing me. "I want to have the baby with the man I love and then man of my dreams." I say kissing him back. He put a hand on my stomach. "Leia our baby." He says. I nodded I know. We go back in. "So?" My mom asks. "We decided to keep it. I'm going to be by her side 100%." He says. "Jackie I know this isn't how you wanted. But it's happening we are going to be grandparents together." Donna says. "Leia is a sweet girl. I will love you and your baby so much. Let's just hope the baby doesn't get Michael dumbness and Eric nerdy Star wars." She says. "Mom I love Leia." Jay says. "I know you do you changed for her. Just like you dad did for me." She says. "Leia you need to be eating healthy and take the pre natal vitamins." My grandma says.  "I know." I say to her.

***********************************

I'm three months pregnant now I'm not as nauseous since I got meds to help with it. I was getting out of the shower I noticed a little bump growing. I smiled. This baby will be so loved." I got dressed I come downstairs to our new house. "I need to help with my button." I say to my mom. She helps me. "Your starting to show." She says. "I know. It's starting to get surreal." I say to my mom. I'm being homeschooled my decision. I see Nikki she helping with the hard stuff. "Wow your showing." She says shocked. I see Gwen and Ozzy and Nate. "Jay will here soon. His mom went maternity shopping for you." Gwen says. "at least she has great taste." I say to them. I felt arms around my waist. I knew it was Jay. "Hey my baby mama." He says I blushed my hormones around him are out of whack. "Hey you." I say turning around he sees my small bump. "this is getting real now." He says. He puts his hand on my stomach. "Why can't we touch her stomach?" Nate asks. "Jay can because he the dad and we can't because that would be weird." Ozzy says. "Leia you look..... Comfortable." Jackie says. "She trying." Jay says. "I can tell she holding back her tongue." I say to him. "I got you some maternity stuff hope it fix. Donna gave me your size." She says. "Thanks. Mrs. Kelso." I say to her. "I'm here for you and Jay." She says. "I got school." I say to them. "I'll keep an eye on Jay." Nikki says. "Thanks." I say. "you know the deal if you don't know the topic wait for me." Nikki says. "thanks Nik." I say to her. "I wanted spend some time with you before school." He says kinda sad. "plan on after school then." I say to him. "I love you two so much." He says kissing me and my stomach. My body just wants to jump on him. "Dude. You can tell her harmones are out of whack." Gwen says. "Good." Jay says. "Have a good day babe." I say to him. " Love you." He says to me. "We love you too Jay." I say placing my hand on my stomach. They leave so does Jackie I go to my room and work on my school work.