Leia

It's been a week and my uncle Hyde is still in town. He told us and Kitty he is moving back home. He was in the basement. I see him. "Hyde what is the real reason your home?" I asked him. "Sherri told me that Gwen is my daughter. I know your her best friend but your my only niece." He says.  "Well technically my mom told me that Kitty adopted you as her own." I say to him. "She right. Kitty and Red had a sweet spot for me." He says. "I heard you dated Jay mom." I say to him. "that was a long time ago. Jay is a good guy he nothing like Kelso. He has Jackie in him." He says. "He is the best super sweet." I say to him. "Did red wanted to kick his ass?" He asks. "At first then grandma talked him out of it." I say to him. My friends come in. "Hey guys." I say to them. "Wait he lived down here?" Nikki asks. "Yeah. Not the best that room over there had it moments." He says. I see Jay. His parents and my parents and Fez and Sherri came down too. "Wow. It didn't change. Still gross." She says. "Mom." Jay says. "Jay it's fine she been like that for years." Hyde says. My dad sat by me. "Eh hem that seat is Jays." I say to him. He moved Jay seat next to me. "Wow. Eric. Your cool with this?" Hyde asks. "She is your daughter. You can't have her control the situation." Jackie says. "Oh tell me are you sure Jay is Kelso 's. " Hyde asks. "why would you asked me that?" She says. "He has no Kelso in him." He says. "You only met him once. You don't know him Steven." She says. "My name is Hyde not Steven." He says. "You didn't mind when we dated." She says. "Guys! Wow this is the past. Now this is our kids future." Donna says. "Wait you banged my mom?" Jay asks. "Then she went to Fez and Back to Kelso. So she is the dumb one." He says. "Guys. Stop please." Fez says. Everyone else came in too. Red and Kitty. "What's all the fighting about?" Kitty asks. Jay leaves. "Jay thanks guys." I say to him. I see Gwen. I pulled her away. "Your mom lied to you Hyde is your dad." I say to her. She was pissed. I go find Jay. "Babe?" I asked him. "Leia what happens if I'm Hyde son. We would be cousins." He says. "I know your mom isn't lying trust me no offense your kind of you know weird and dorky and sometimes dumb." I say to him. "Thanks babe." He says. "it's not a bad flaw. I'm attracted to that kind of thing. How many girls told you that or wouldn't date you?" I asked. "Not many." He says. "Until now right me." I asked him. "Yes. I love you for that you get me." He says. "I do." I say kissing him. We came back in. "Leia did you tell Gwen already about Hyde?" My mom asks. "Yep. I was mad because you guys made him upset." I say to them. "He seems good now?" Michael says. "Because of me." I say to him. "Uncle Hyde Jay is Kelso son.  I know this grandpa knows this. He freaked out when he heard his last name and was hitting on grandma." I say to him. "Also he has Jackie in him. He sweet loving the best boyfriend ever. I'm pretty lucky." I say to him. "Your doing him right?" He asks. "What that is private Steven." Jackie says. "Answer me Leia." He asks. "She only 15. She doesn't has to answer." Jackie says. "Do you want me to say it?" Jay asks me in a whisper in my ear. I nodded yes. "Not yet but soon. It will be her first time and I want it to special." Jay says. "Good. If you hurt her or get her pregnant I'll kill you not Red me. Her uncle." He says. "Your not really my uncle." I say to him. "I known you since you were born." He says. "when did you ever visit?  You don't know me Hyde and I don't know you Gwen doesn't know you." I say. "Babe that's enough." Jay says. Holding my hand. "Your right I wasn't there I'm here now." He says. "Can't you see I don't need you. I'm 15. I'm smart like my momma and kinda geeky like my dad." I say to him. "Leia stop. Just drop it." My mom says. I do. "I can tell. Your not afraid to tell me how it is." He says. Jay and I leave to go to my room.  "Sorry for all that." I say to him. "You were protecting me and yourself and your family. I love you for that." He says we kissed. "We are not having sex tonight." I say to him. "I don't have a condom anyways. I'm kinda of scared of Hyde and your grandpa." He says. "They did their job." I say to him. "Leia he is your uncle he was there for your dad and mom when they were teenagers like us." He says. I kissed him.  We decided to make out and listen to some music things led to other things. "Let's do it I'm on the pill we should be fine." I say to him. "Are you sure?" He asks. "I'm sure I want all of you tonight." I say to him. He just kisses me I lost my virginity to Jay Kelso that night.