Leia

I'm 4 months pregnant starting to get bigger. Jay been working a ton for us to get ready for the baby. Today was my doctor appointment. My mom was with me. Jay had to work. "Leia your 20 weeks you can find out the gender if you want or we can do a gender reveal or if you don't want to we don't have too." She says. "Jay and I talked about it. Yes we do want to know the gender and it's going to between us. He will be here in a minute." I say to my mom. "Then your going to tell us?" My mom says. "Yes thats the plan everyone is at the house waiting." I say to her. I see Jay and his mom. "I can't wait to know if I'm having a grandson or a granddaughter I'm rooting for a girl so I can spoil the hell out of her." She says. "Leia." The nurse says. Jay takes my hand in his. After 20 mins we were done. "I'm excited." He says. "Me too babe." I say we rode in silence. Everyone was there and their families. I see my Aunt Laurie. I hugged her. "So?" Kitty asks. "It's a.....girl." I say to them. They were all excited. "Jay will be the cutest girl dad." Gwen says. "I'm nervous about it." He says. "any names?" My mom asks. "We been thinking about 2 names." I say cto my mom. "Please share." Jackie says. "We were thinking of Amaya or Araceli." I say to them. "Amaya is adorable." My mom says. "Can I make suggestion." Nikki asks. "Sure." I say to her. "How about Ivy." She says. I  looked at Jay. " I don't know about you but I love it." he says. "I like it too. It's easy. And simple." I say to him. "She needs an easy name like you guys." Nikki says. "What about the middle name please tell me it Tatooine." My dad says. "No we were thinking of Paige." I say to my dad. "Ivy Paige Forman Kelso." Jackie says. "no only Kelso I'm planning to marry Leia." Jay says. "So Ivy Paige Kelso?" My mom says. "Yes." I say to them. "I like the name and the tone she going to be spoiled." My mom says. "Oh we know Jay mom she said she will." I say to my mom. My dad was kinda sad. "Dad. I know it's your dream to have a middle name like that but it's not going to happen you got your Princess Leia from Star wars." I say to my dad. "your right it's your baby. I'm happy to meet my grandchild in 5 months" we were all talking about our little girl.

*********************************
I'm 6 months pregnant I'm huge. Jay and I got our own apartment. We were moving in. "I can't wait to start our lives." He says. Gwen and Nikki are moving in to help with the rent. Jay puts his hand on my stomach. "She coming soon. I can't wait to meet her and hold her and snuggle her." He says. "Me too." I say kissing Jay.