4.where are you?

18 year later....

Present time...

Many luxurious black Mercedes were going at a very high speed on the city road. Everyone in the middle car was scared. Except for one man. He looked very angry. And his hand was moving fast on his laptop. As if he was controlling his anger. There were three people in that car, a driver, that man's assistant and that man, their boss.

"Sir we will try again to find her so sir please calm down"seeing his angry mood his assistant said to lighten the atmosphere to his boss. But the man does not reply and he also becomes silent. After some time they reach their destination.

A 75 floor building. Many white luxurious cars stop at its entrance. First of all those cars those countless, skilled personal bodyguards came out. After about half an hour of checking, the black Mercedes came there.

After getting out of the passenger seat, a body guard Respectfully go to the back seat door of the Mercedes and opened it. Along with a pair of pure leather shoes men getting out of cars taking off the bottoms of their blazers came.

There were zero emotions on his charming face. He looked like this It was as if his handsome face was paralized. On the thieves' side After taking a quick look the man went straight to the office moved towards the .

His assistant also opens the cars door comes and stands beside of his boss then they both goes to his personal lift which was connected to his cabin on 73 floor. Only few people could use that lift who those were important to that man ryan basically for now only adarsh his assistant can use that lift. Elevator door closed and lift goes upward it stops at 73th floor and the door opens they go inside of Ryan's cabin

Inside of the cabin

The Assistant said "Ryan, don't get angry, they are all trying to find her. She will be found soon" Ignoring his words Ryan says, "ok fine but tell me one thing WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT MANAGER IS. Doesn't he know that I don't like jokes at all? He told that the address is confirmed."  "Ryan, calm down, I will talk to the manager."

"No, there is no need to talk to him. Just tell him that he doesn't need to come here anymore. He's fire." Ryan says angrily. "What?" "Didn't you hear?" Ryan says, raising one of his eyebrows. "Ok ok fine."

Adarsh comes out of cabin while calling that manager and he left...

After adarsh left from there Ryan was alone in his cabin

"It's been 18 years but I haven't found you yet. But don't worry, I'll found you princess. I have made a promise to your mom. I will find you, no matter what happened Princess, you're mine and I will never let you go away from me, you'll be mine soon." Ryan says.

Then he calls adarsh and tell him comes to his cabin with his favourite car keys and adarsh goes to his cabin with the cars key

So let's do a little introduction

So this is Ryan... Ryan Shekhawat, CEO of R AND A INDUSTRY and ASIA's NO.1 BUSSINESSMAN. Age 26 years. Who is looking for his princess. And the person who was with him right now is his assistant plus friend and brother Aadarsh Shekhawat, his uncle's son. Who always stays with him like a shadow.

He looked amazing. Whoever saw his light hazel coloured eyes once would just keep looking at him. His perfect jaw line, the beard that fit her face, muscular eight packs, abs, attractive body, everything was amazing.

Always wearing formals. Whenever he came in front of anyone, everyone would keep looking at him. CEO of Shekhawat group of companies and along with that R and A industries. Ryan entered the business industry at the age of 17.