9. R mansion

Noor leaves the restaurant with Ariya for her home. She drops Ariya at her home first then goesto her home. She parks her scooty and comes inside the house. She so tired because of todays drama exhausted she sits on the sofa in the hall

Elena ji who is cooking something in the kitchen Seeing Noor, she comes to her and sits beside her "What happened beta? You look very tired. And the work you had gone for, was it done or not?"

"Yes mamma everything is fine. And the meeting also went well. But today is one of the worst day for me. but thankfully I got another appointment, I have to go for that later."

"Why, what happened? Is everything alright?" worrying about Noor Elena said. But Noor clams her down "Yes, mamma, everything is fine. I am just a little tired, so I am leaving. It will be fine if I take some rest in my room."

Saying this she goes to her room from there and Elena ji just keeps looking at her.

In her room........

Noor comes to her room, freshens up and lies down on the bed. And she starts thinking about what happened today. She does not even realize when she falls asleep while thinking.

And wakes up at 4:00 in the evening. After freshening up a bit, she comes down to the hall and sits next to her mother who was reading some magazines.

After having some tea and snacks, she comes back to her room. When she looks at the clock, it was 4:30 already. She looks at the time and goes to get ready quickly.

After some time, Noor gets ready and comes downstairs. She wore a black tube top, white trousers and a white netted long shrug.  Noor was looking very cute and elegant in it. She had tied her hair in a high pony. Looking at her, it seemed that she was going for a business meeting.

Elena ji seeing Noor jokingly asks, "What's the matter, where are you going all dressed up?" "Mumma, I told you. I have an appointment." She said

"Yes go then, but now? It is 5:20 in the evening already. Which appointment is there now? And the person with whom you have the appointment, does he have any sense of time or not? Which meeting does he have at this time?"

"Mamma I told you earlier, right? Anyway I am getting late, I am leaving."  "ok beta bye........bye...... Don't be too late come back in time" she shout behind her

Noor says bye to her mother and leaves the house. Just then her phone rings. She saw that it was an unknown number. She received the call.  (Ma'am where are you. I have reached the location.) This was a call from the cab driver which Noor had booked to go to Ryan's mansion.

"Yes Bhaiya, I am here, please come to the location"  The cab arrives. Noor sits in the cab and tells him the address of Ryan's mansion and leaves for the mansion from there.

The cab stops after half an hour.....

Cab driver: "Ma'am your destination has arrived." Hearing this, Noor, who was using her phone, raised her head and looked outside. Then she saw a very big and beautiful white coloured mansion.The mansion was so beautiful that Noor couldn't take her eyes off it.

She gets out of her cab and pays the cab driver. Then she starts walking towards the mansion.

Noor is engrossed in looking at the mansion when a guard comes to her and asks, "excuse me ma'am, who are you and what are you doing here? This is a restricted area. You cannot come here like this."

Noor seeing this guard said, "Yes... no... yes that is actually my appointment." Noor got nervous seeing that guard because she had never faced such a situation before.

Then she takes out the visiting card given by Ryan from her bag and shows it to the guard. The guard gets a little shocked seeing the card because it was Ryan's personal card. Ryan very rarely gives it to anyone. Meaning he has given such cards to some specific people only.

Then the guard says to Noor. "Sorry ma'am it's my mistake. we have been waiting for you since so long. Please come."

The guard calls someone and asks for a car. And asks Noor to sit in it. Noor looks at him confusd.

"Ma'am, this is the mansion's car, please sit in it, it will drop you till the mansion's gate. Outside vehicles are not allowed here." says the guard.

Noor agree and sits in it and the car starts moving. Noor was looking at the surroundings. There was a long path to the mansion's main gate

There were gardens and fountains on both sides. And the security there was very tight Cameras were installed everywhere. As if it was a minister's house.

The car stops outside the mansion and Noor gets out of it.

Noor goes inside. That mansion was much more beautiful from inside then from outside. Noor's eyes widen. She had never seen a mansion like this. Not even on TV. She was looking at the whole mansion in shock when a voice comes " If you are done looking at it, let's talk about some work."

Noor looks across the square and it is Ryan who is staring at her. Noor gets a little confused and starts looking here and there. Ryan says, "Let's go." She nodded her head and follows him while looking down.

She only takes a few steps and collides with someone.. "Aah" when looked up while rubbing her head. Ryan was shading looking angrily at her "It seems you don't even know how to walk properly." He said

Noor tells him angrily. "I did not collide with you on my own will. What should I do if you stopped suddenly like this?"

"Yes I know that is why I am saying this. When I stoped why didn't you stoped too, now get up quickly. I have a lot of more work to do"

Saying this, Ryan holds Noor's hand and help her gets up, she doesn't wants his help but what can she do after she stand up ryan holds her hand starts walking away from there. Noor just keeps looking at him. Because till date no one had held her hand like this. Especially a boy.

Ryan brings Noor out to the poolside and Noor follows him like a good girl .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do you like this chapter? What do you think will happen next...well please leave a comment and do vote

I would love to know your thoughts