chapter two: the wedding

Inside the quaint church, Ray stood nervously at the altar, his heart filled with joy and anticipation as he prepared to exchange vows with Jennifer. The chaos caused by the meteorite crash earlier seemed like a distant memory as the ceremony continued amidst the serene atmosphere of the church. Jennifer stood beside him, radiant in her wedding gown, her eyes locked on his with love and excitement.

The officiant began the ceremony, and Ray felt a surge of emotion as he gazed into Jennifer's eyes. He was about to speak his vows when a strange sensation prickled at his skin. It started as a tingling in his hands, barely noticeable at first, but then it intensified.

Ray glanced down, his eyes widening in alarm as he saw his hands beginning to swell. Panic shot through him as he struggled to control the sudden surge of energy coursing through his body. His suit strained and ripped at the seams as his muscles expanded uncontrollably. A faint green glow enveloped him, casting an eerie light around the church.

Gasps echoed through the church as the guests watched in awe and fear. Ray's growth seemed unstoppable, and the once serene atmosphere shattered under the weight of his transformation. He grappled onto walls and windows, but they shattered under his colossal strength.

"Ray, what's happening?" Jennifer's voice broke through the chaos, filled with concern and confusion.

"I... I don't know!" Ray managed to gasp, his voice strained with effort.

The officiant and guests scrambled to evacuate as the church trembled and debris fell around them. Ray fought to remain upright, his massive form barely fitting within the confines of the church. He knelt down, trying to contain the monstrous change that was overtaking him.

"Jennifer, help me!" Ray's voice thundered, filled with anguish and desperation.

With a tremendous effort, Ray burst through the roof of the church, his colossal form rising into the sky. He crashed onto the grass outside, the impact sending shockwaves through the ground. Around him, the agents from the secret monster facility had already assembled, their faces grim with determination.

"Move in! Secure the target!" one of the agents commanded as they rushed towards Ray.

Ray turned towards them, his monstrous form thrashing against the restraints they tried to place on him. He roared in defiance, his immense strength causing the ground to tremble beneath him. But the agents were relentless. They fired tranquilizer darts, aiming to subdue him before he could cause further destruction.

Pain shot through Ray as the darts struck him, but still, he resisted. His colossal arms swung wildly, smashing through trees and sending debris flying. Jennifer's anguished cries echoed in his ears as the tranquilizers took effect swiftly.

His vision blurred, and his strength ebbed away. Everything went black as Ray collapsed onto the grass, his colossal body finally succumbing to the tranquilizers.

( for the video go to 1.43 that is where the growth music happens)