chapter eleven

(play the video at the end while reading the end~)

Inside Gallaxhar's crumbling ship, amidst flashing lights and echoing alarms, Ray and Henry found themselves separated from the others as the doors sealed shut, leaving them to face Galaxhar alone.

"We have to end this," Henry declared, his voice tinged with determination as he clenched the Quantonium container.

Ray nodded, his gaze fixed on the towering figure of Galaxhar ahead of them. "Let's finish what we started."

Galaxhar sneered, his eyes narrowing as he raised his weapon. "You're too late, monsters," he taunted, his voice dripping with malice. "I will destroy you and claim the Quantonium!"

Henry's resolve hardened as he and Ray launched into action, dodging Gallaxhar's attacks and retaliating with precision. The ship trembled around them, its systems failing under the strain of battle.

Outside, Susan, Dr. Cockroach, B.O.B., and the others raced against time, pounding on the sealed doors that barred their path. "We have to get through!" Susan shouted, her voice filled with urgency.

Dr. Cockroach worked furiously to override the controls, his antennae twitching with nervous energy. "Almost there!" he called out, fingers flying across the panels.

Back inside the chamber, Henry and Ray pressed forward, their determination unwavering despite the chaos around them. "We can't let him win," Ray muttered, his breath coming in short, focused bursts.

Henry nodded, his eyes narrowing as he seized an opportunity, disarming Galaxhar and sending his weapon clattering to the ground. "It's over, Galaxhar," Henry said firmly, his voice ringing with finality.

Gallaxhar's eyes widened in fury as he lunged for the Quantonium container. "No!" he screamed, desperation etched across his face.

With a swift move, Henry activated the ship's self-destruct sequence, its alarms blaring louder as the countdown began. "Time to go," Ray urged, grabbing Henry's hand as they sprinted towards the exit.

Outside, the city of San Francisco slowly began to recover from the devastation wrought by Gallaxhar's invasion. People emerged cautiously from shelters, their faces filled with hope as they watched the sky light up with explosions from the collapsing ship.

In the final moments, as the ship buckled and groaned under the strain, Henry and Ray reached safety, their hearts pounding with adrenaline and relief. They watched as Gallaxhar's ship collapsed in on itself, consumed by fire and explosions.

With the threat finally ended, Henry turned to Ray, his eyes softening with gratitude and something more. "Ray," he began, his voice filled with emotion. "I love you."

Ray smiled, his own relief palpable. "I love you too, Henry," he replied, his hand tightening around Henry's.

Henry took a deep breath, his resolve firm. "Will you marry me?" he asked, his voice steady despite the chaos around them.

Ray's eyes widened in surprise, overwhelmed by Henry's heartfelt words. "Yes," he said softly, a tear of joy escaping his eye. "Yes, Henry, I will marry you."

As they stood together amidst the debris and chaos, their bond strengthened by the trials they had faced, Henry gently pulled Ray closer. Their lips met in a tender kiss, a moment frozen in time amidst the aftermath of battle and the beginning of their new journey together.

Hand in hand, they joined Susan, Dr. Cockroach, B.O.B., and the others, their unity a testament to the strength and courage they had discovered within themselves and each other.

Together, under the setting sun and the watchful eyes of their fellow monsters, they looked forward to the future, filled with hope and endless possibilities.

(the real marriage between ray and henry will actually happen lol)