chapter 6

It was impossible to bear humiliation at home and school but Jimin had to tolerate both. His parents were busy with their business his mother seem to be jubilant while his father is more sour. His school life was mess nobody talks to him except Yoongi and Tae. He had to complete his projects alone as nobody wants to work with him. Teachers also talk to him when needed he can't complain to his parents or Mr Kim both boys spend more time in Jimin's house then their. His parents accepted them like their own sons they can barge in his room anytime.

One-day he was working on assignment taking online lecture when Tae came and slept on his bed. He spent whole night on sofa. But real problem was Yoongi he touch him, where ever he wants. He gave him no privacy he was working with his dad on his new technology while studying to complete his business degree. On the other hand Taehyung helping his mom in her new jewelry business. He was completely left out his parents are busy in praising them. He was invisible and he didn't mind but Yoongi always come when his parents weren't at home.

It was weekend he finished his classes and was about to leave when someone pushed him in empty class, Yoongi forcefully bit his neck he drew blood Jimin hissed in pain trying to throw him from above him. He kicked him on his knee he punched him in his stomach, Jimin screamed "that's for talking to that girl, you like her right you want me to destroy her career" Yoongi asked "please Yoongi what I had done I apologized you many times, you beat me, humiliated me, assaulted me enough is enough please" Jimin screamed at him.

Yoongi raised eyebrows, rolled his tongue in his mouth he grabbed him by his neck and kissed his lips bitting them, Jimin hissed in pain he entered his mouth and bite his tongue Jimin could feel blood in his mouth Yoongi broke the kiss and spit Jimin's blood. "Never raise your voice or next time I'll bite your tongue from root" Yoongi slapped him he fell flat on floor he could see stars when Yoongi groped his crotch Jimin hissed in pain nobody ever touched him inappropriately he rubbed his thighs while groping his member, Jimin tried to Kick him threw his hands.

"Oh you are feisty, someone needs to learn to behave" Yoongi said he held his wrist above his head and bind it with his belt. He left him there and locked the class room. Jimin was crying when he heard "you should know your mistake jiminah, why you always forgets that you are not allowed to be happy , why you had to talk that Bogum guy" with that he left.

It was cold and dark Jimin had no idea how much time has passed his arms were sore and wrist were bruised he had no energy he was dehydrated. When Yoongi came back he threw him over his shoulder and took him to Kims mansion when Jimin opened his eyes he was in comfortable bed, he tried to get up but it hit him he was not only in his house but was not wearing anything. He stood while covering him with blanket and went to washroom and checked that everything is intact his chest was covered in bruises and wrists had cuts. His head was spinning when he collapsed he hit his head in vanity. Doctor dressed his head when Mrs Kim barged in "how is he,?" She asked "he is fine, but he was drunk Yoongi hyung took him but he lost his balance and fell" Taehyung explained "Who allowed him to drink is he even eighteen?" Mr Kim asked. "Mom go home we are here with him" Yoongi assured. "Look his mother love him so much but we had nothing now I will get everything from you Jimin" Yoongi whispered.

He regained his conscious to slap on his face his mother was infuriated "how could you? Jimin do you have any idea how much I had to bear your father's taunts we were so close to get what was ours but you ruined it" his mother scolded. "But mom what I had done" Jimin said in low voice "don't argue with me Jimin you disappointed me, you are going to stay here I am leaving for Milan Tae has set everything for my next exhibition I'll be on European tour and your dad he will be busy in middle east. You will stay under Yoongi's radar learn something from him he had no mother yet he is the son anyone could ask for" with that she left.

Jimin wanted to protest but he was not given any chance his clothes and necessary items were sent to him Mr Kim gave him room on second floor next to Yoongi, while Tae was with his mom in Milan.
"Son why you are not eating, you want something else" Mr Kim asked " no no uncle everything is good I just want to apologies for being a burden in you" Jimin said
"Oh no son you are always welcome it is your home, live the way you want plus we all made mistakes these two brats don't even let me breath you just had little drink that's fine with a growing up man like sometimes it's good to forget rules and live a little" he smiled