chapter 30

Namjoon's pov:
It's been two months and this man didn't let me breath. He is fucking me like rabbits he doesn't care either we are in middle of crowd, meeting or with his family. His mother ex- president of Venom was in cloud nine. She even decided names of our kids.

It was evening we were getting ready for family dinner I wanted to get ready in peace. But he had other intentions I pushed him forcefully because his great grandmother. Seokjin's family has matriarchal rule they out smart men in menace and lethality. I have seen Seokjin's grandmother eating liver of man who cheated her with other woman. His mother is intentional widow. She killed him with her own hands because he said he would love to remarry if his wife dies. Now she is happy with her wife. Seokjin being first child in family learned everything from them, he is multi talented,  killer handsomeness, learned seduction from his aunts and had been training since he was two.

Fourteen years back I met most handsome man in club. I was learning to dance due to my clumsiness I always end up breaking things. I bumped in him we had little chat I was topper of my class but but rebel. He add oil in fire. He took me in training I went with him to Lebanon, Russia and America for special training it was bone breaking. Yet I excelled he introduced me to his family they all accepted me. I left my home to live with him. I lost my virginity to him he taught me how to please him. I was his personal pleasure slave. Ready to fill him wherever, whenever he wants. I killed for him I used to meet my family in occasionally but he didn't like it .
Jin:"you are disclosing our information Namjoon, I trusted you with my life boy and you are meeting every dick, tom and harry"
He slapped me I tried to reason him but he took my as cheater.

I left him, I gave him back his weapons money my person cell and laptop. He put me in jail for three months but I was smart I left no evidence they had to set me free. After week I started receiving calls first deaths started in my far family. Then my brother,my sister, my dad and my mom. My next friend was consoling when he took us both he put him in kennel they all took their turns on him .

"Please, please master I beg you" I was in his feet.
He smirked at me he took my face in his palms he cleaned my cheeks that had year stains.
Jin:" oh joonah, lick my feet may be then I try" he said pushing his toes in my mouth. I was about to lick when he slapped me
Jin:" don't you have any self respect left?" He asked me licking my lips.

Jin:" you left me? Didn't came back. I missed you my ass missed you it still twitch at your name alone, I missed your presence your warmth. Your taste"  he pushed me on ground. I was sobbing clutching his feet..

Jin;"you know joon I don't like sharing and you shared yourself with them".
I looked at him taking his gun I put it on my temple he stood up immediately "I am gonna pull trigger. Let him out now!" I shouted.

Jin:" ok okay muffin put gun down stop!" He ordered to his trained dogs. They stopped ken   was lying dead. Kennel door opened I walk to it holding gun in my head.
"Ken! Give me your hand let's go" I tried to pull him with one hand I can't trust this man.

Ken looked at me with tears his body had no meat at some places, paw marks breached his skin barrier to his bones, he was bleeding he was gone. Behind kennel was inclination. Ken took my hand Jin was looking at us he was getting red by every second.
Ken:" I am Already..., aghhhh gone joo" he pushed me down. I heard "eat" and dogs bark . I fell in depth.

"Did you find him?"
"Master will have our heads, Namjoon where are you?"
"He want him alive, no matter what happens"
They looked for me but I was under mud. I remained there until they left. Dogs didn't gained my scent because I was in mud pool. I left and took bus to Busan that had tragic accident and there I met my real love my Jimin.

We reached Kim residency it was simple home that was just illusion. His mother welcomed us all members sitting on dining food was home made by lethal ladies. Seokjin filled my plate to rim.

Jin;" my man need more calories mom, look at his biceps he is in great shape" he boasted.

Kim Annie:" oh you are so lucky jinnie your uncle have no stamina although he is only twenty" his maternal aunt teased her forced husband. I felt sorry for young man.

Kim Sohan;"eat everyone, sex can wait" grandmother told this family has no shame when it comes to their needs either material, physical or mental.

I ate fast to leave when I felt Jin rubbing my crotch. Licking his lips he looked at me. I pushed his hand aside but he didn't stop I was not getting any pleasure but I was angry. No matter how hard I tried I don't like him. I want my family yeah this could be my chance this house in common locality and as far as I know their phone are not under trace. I smiled at him gripping his hand more on my crotch I groped his member rubbing him hard. He moaned involuntarily I unzipped his pants until he came.

Kim Roo:"shameless boys go get yourself room and Jin I discussed your matter with my friend he said nowadays it is common to have babies you sure will be great mother"

I stiffened my whole world stilled when his mother asked me to eat more. I showed her his sons mess in my hand and took my leave to bathroom they giggled after me
"Have you seen his buldge Jin how you handle his monster" his cousin asked.

I quickly washed my hands and dialled a number. When
"Hello!" That is it my Jimin.
"It's me" I whispered and silence
"Mom have you seen my coloring book"
"No baby go see in Zac's room"

"Joon are you okay? How you called me please take me please" Jimin begged

"I'll call you again, remember first. I'll give you three rings after that I'll hung up I'll call back exactly after ninety seconds again,  I'll take you back I love you"

I cut the call. I felt new hope I got his residency number after hacking Jin's personal phone. He got Jimin but why? Seokjin is deciding something bad with that ghost guy and I won't let it happen.

I went back everything was fine. We took our leave he attacked me in car he took my member in his mouth I fucked him rough. He is not my Jimin why would I prepare him? He should take it rough I don't give damn but I had to be careful to keep my act.

I'll be coming back Jimin, I'll get back my family i will do anything to gain his trust back.

Seokjin pov:
I know he is meanvoring something I know him to his bones. Yet his body reacts to me the way I wanted may be he is giving up. Soon I'll give him he heir, new like of Kim family will take over and he is perfect man. My mother's also approved him the day they saw him. Tall, handsome hunk, genius and lethal these all traits combined with mine will creat disaster. I love, no no I own this man. Now that he has returned Yoongi and I will have our lives back. They are out only escape but why they don't understand?
I am not bad man, I mean work is work but I tried to remain as cool as possible. I never loved anyone the way I loved him. I will prove him that I am better than his Jimin, I can give him as much as children he want. Children are best to manipulate man, my mother taught me this and I have experienced it. Sure I'll bind Namjoon with me through child. After all blood is thicker than water he won't deny me I'll make him forget Jimin I just hope that Yoongi have pup from that bitch.