Chapter 10 🚨🚨

Alert 🚨
The door was knocking like it will tear down by other side, Hoseok laughed and shouted "Suga! Suga! My blood friend let me enjoy with your wife" he slapped jimin's ass, pinched his nipples to hardest that they turned blue Jimin cried in pain.

"J Hope stop it, don't touch him" Suga shouted.
"No no, not today brother, let me have some fun with this ball of fluff" Hoseok shouted back. He dragged Jim in balcony "hey! Suga look here look at his creamy white fat trust me man you don't like to touch his saggy skin" Jimin was almost unconscious his mind was blank his heart was broken so his body. He closed his eyes ready to take his punishment for disappointing his mother, father and himself. He trusted wrong person he deserved this. When he heard gun shot, Suga broke the door of Hoseok's house. He ran to his room "you are late suga, all that training for five years straight and it took you fucking ten minutes to reach us" Hoseok said "where is it? Where is the fucking recording?" Yoongi demanded "ohh, that first accept that I won the bet on your knees and give me the bracelet that's is your mother's heirloom" Hoseok demanded.

"I accept you won this time on my knees, but my mother's heirloom you don't deserve it" Yoongi said Hoseok frowns "suga! Video is ready to sent online you know that I don't care if people watch me fucking his brains out, but it will cause great commotion in political world, just like you did six years back". Hoseok said.

Hoseok licked Jimin's shoulder then bit it hard that it drew blood, he made him sit on his lap, "we are still recording Suga, it will fun fucking your boy Infront of your eyes remember we fucked a slut in Morocco together we had a bet who will make her unconscious, you were so wild that she lost her life that day, what do you think? Wanna try on him?" He suggested. Yoongi gave no response"I can kill you Hope, but I don't want to creat new chaos let him go and give me original footage" suga barked. "Let me think!" Hoseok said looking in air while rubbing jimin's thighs making him flinch.

"Okay! I'll give you all original files with camera that I used to record I want your mothers original portrait that my father drew in their college time, with the same dress she was wearing in that portrait and don't you dare lie because I know your father has both things saved somewhere" Hoseok asked. Yoongi looked lost Jimin looked at him he felt sorry for Yoongi he remembered how Taehyung warned him against Hoseok but he gave no ear. "I am sorry Yoongi" Jimin blurted "oh you bitch is speaking" Hoseok said gripping his neck.
"Jimin be quiet!" Yoongi snapped Jimin was not Angry but he was rather thankful to him that he is not alone. He may do not love him but at least he is here.

"I am waiting I don't have all day plus" he threw jim on floor "your bride is quite heavy, make your choice I don't want to drag" Hoseok told them Yoongi took jimin in his lap sitting on floor who was broken he instantly snuggled in his arms "I am sorry Yoongi, I am really please don't leave me I am afraid please I beg you, I'll do anything please take me from here" Jim cried in his arms Yoongi and Hoseok having staring contest Yoongi smirked he took his phone out and called tae hyung "bring what I am telling don't ask further question" Yoongi told him. "Where are your clothes, Jimin let's wear them you must be cold" Yoongi said softly "he has none I didn't let him wear, but you can use mine I have big heart after all" Hoseok smirked wearing his own pants throwing some clothes to them.

Yoongi put clothes on Jimin who was lying unconscious in his lap. His lips were torn, feet bleeding due to glass pieces legs and body bruised and bleeding, neck has blue marks of choking and torso full of slaps and bite marks. He carefully put clothes in him. He stayed like this for three hours it was about to dawn when they heard horns . Hoseok opened gates for him watching Yoongi with proud smile he spoke in microphone "tae baby bring everything in room on third floor, left corridor first room" he smiled when he looked he was taking our large portrait packed in soft material and a small box with help of his men "tae tae, you are coming alone your brother is waiting your men will stay out". Tae clearly looked pissed but he did what he said "good boy" he said.