chapter 17

Sexual content and degradation and revelation and heart break 💔

After receiving call Yoongi left the poor boy without saying a single word. Jimin quietly got up and went to wear some clothes from Yoongi's he cleaned the mess and left half heartily. He walked hazily he was hell bent to know why Yoongi is distant from him, may be he was having bad day,. But he never treated him wrong before why he is ignoring him from last few weeks.
Jimin straightened his head he has to make Yoongi's birthday special for him he knew he messed up from begining he is no more small child he will pursue Yoongi man who fought for him, who gave him sense of security he mean world to him.
Jimin's pov
I wrote a letter for Yoongi I want to write my heart into it my fear, happiness and love .
"Min Yoongi, maybe I am not perfect for you or anyone even my parents despised me since my birth. I never had received ounce of love before you gave it to me. No one fought for me until you did, you made me realize I am worthy of somebody's love, care and love. I fell in love you the day you saved me, I will always be there for you when you come home after bad day, I'll be there for you to take your pain, sorrow and anger, I am ready to do anything for you everytime. Before falling for you I was scared of, yes I am still but now I am afraid of being separated from you, ignored by you or not being able to live with you. I was always a timed child oscillating between tuft of my parents, I may seem rich brat to many but trust me I know the pain of being unloved, unwanted and undeserving. I never shared these things with anyone but I believe you have every right to know. You came in my life when I was broken, I was living a robotic life I was fed when my masters deem I need fuel, I was asked to perform task meticulously like I can never made mistake, I was lonely inside my house, I had created cocoon to live to the expectations of my parents. Who treated me like pig to slaughter, degraded me to humiliate me, trained me like pet I was just a trophy child. You never asked me about Hoseok why I let him use me? He knew that I was alone, he used my complexes and fed them with his hollow sweet words I was too stupid to fell for his trap, but I now I know what is love. Love is putting someone else before you like you did for me you put me before your mother whose last memory was so precious for you I am extremely thankful to you. You are first one who made me realize I can be precious for someone when you held me in your arms that day I felt like I am home, I got the world and nobody can hurt me. I love you Min Yoongi I would love to spend my life with you, I accept you with everything I won't leave you I trust you with my heart, soul and body. Please take care of it I want to live carefree life with you. I want to leave behind my all fears I will try to be like person you want me to be I'll try hard I promise. I love you Min Yoongi, Suga.... My angry kitten.
From your Chim Chim"
I re-read letter many times, I went to his office to invite him for dinner but his secretary told me he is not coming today he didn't received my calls or replied to my texts. I came home depressed and stressed I was preparing for him since last two days I made reservations for him I tried to make everything perfect for his day I was going to propose him to make our relationship public. I have decided so many things for his day but why he is ignoring me? I held the bracelet near my heart it was his first gift to me, although he didn't have it to formally but I knew it was for he knew I like colors. I took bath and decided to post letter for him and later cancel reservations after I knew that he didn't even went to his house. Maybe, he was busy somewhere I was exhausted and famished I forgot eating due to work and preparations.

He went to post letter and to hotel later to cancel reservations he was leaving hotel when he saw Hoseok laughing with someone familiar and that his fiance Min Yoongi. Why he is with him, why they are chatting and laughing? He decided to follow them to private suite where Taehyung was also present "I don't believe you guys always invite each other on your birthdays to check who won the most bets, and on next day you will be ready to tear each other you two are fucking lunatics" Tae said sipping his drink. Jimin tried to enter suite he was small so he crawled in from side door when some call girls and boys entered he was hiding behind curtains so they didn't notice him. He hid behind large window that open in garden suite was big with hall, bar and rooms it was dimly lit with red light. He was now in garden watching and hearing from slit of window. Tae was sitting in large sofa with a girl sucking him off. While Hoseok was sitting beside Yoongi fucking brains out a boy. While Yoongi was just drinking while ogling both " language brat we allowed you to fuck with us but we are still your hyungs" suga told Tae who gave him his boxy smile.
"What are you planning Yoongi trust me you initiated that bet but I think I developed a kink for obese beauties" Hoseok said bitting boys ass cheek who winced in pain. "You won bet, but I will have my revenge you know I don't forget things, J Hope, he destroyed our lives you helped me by throwing him in my lap that day" Yoongi said while gripping breast of girl. Jimin can't believe this he is nightmare he must be. "Come on you are head over heels with him, suga I can see that, I just tried to make is even if I can't get something you either would have it, you know it was always like this between us then you fell fur something I used?" Hoseok asked he was drilling in the boy who was almost unconscious he threw him on floor "you are no fun, I didn't even came get lost" he told him. Girl was riding Yoongi who was sucking her breast he but them girl screamed in pain, he slapped her ass Hoseok was watching him "you are not enjoying Suga, do you want your fatso boy?" He asked him throwing girl from his lap "Come on stop degrading him, you both used him you had your fun now leave the poor boy" tae said cumming in mouth of girl. "I am not done, you had not faced what we had to face, you are baby so remain one" Hoseok said "trust me Yoongi if he didn't was your fiance I wouldn't even touched him, you have no idea man how many times I had to take bath after touching him," Hoseok said. Jimin gripped his phone didn't realize he made call to Yoongi who looked at his phone "ahh, when he is going to let me live he is such a burden, I hate him so much that i wish I could eat him" Suga said.
"Yeah yeah you hate him so much that you are hard, to kill him your blade between your legs" Hoseok said grabbing his member he pulled him towards him "you didn't even let me fuck him, you took him from under my nose while was rock hard, Suga" Hoseok gritted his teeth. Yoongi punched him in face "bastard, don't make me angry I am going castrate you if you ever touch me down there" Tae got up. "I am done hyungs, you can fight after I leave, you should better tell Jimin that are not marrying him he is not that bad" tae left.
"He is always soft" Hoseok said. Yoongi smoked Jimin felt disgusted he fell for wrong person "let's see what you are going to do now" Hoseok said. "I pledged to destroy him and I will he had everything while we survived I will make him pay until he realized how small mistakes can cause havoc in other lives I could have forgiven him but he made my dad to marry me, he loved him more than us he thought he deserves me. I like to see in broke begging in his knees to free him, to let him live I'll crawl under his skin, inhaling his breaths like monster, sucking his blood, he will be my fucking slave, I will not let him leave me until I am done I decided so many things for him Hoseokah" suga said with a smirk. Jimin left quietly he was infuriated he put his back pack over his shoulders he had to take action. He was broken, he lifted his soulless body each step was heavy he didn't realized when it started raining he was drenched.
When he reached home he directly went to his father's study who was working as usual he heard someone entered without permission. Before he could ask anything Jimin spoke "I am never going to marry Min Yoongi, no matter what happens I will never ever" he left without noticing a smirk in his father's face.