Part 18~ He'll always have a Place among us

No one Pov-

(nine years Old)

"Hey Elan!" Elan paused as He glanced behind him to see One of Red's friends, Miner red steve. The steve was as old as Red and loved talking with Elan. "How you doing Kid?" He asked as Elan smiled softly.

"Good. I'm trying out a few new things now." Elan replied as the two walked with each other to the market place.

"Really? What are they kid?" Miner asked as Elan brightened. He loved talking about the things he liked to do.

"Well I'm trying to learn sewing and architecture. I'm also working with Goggles On science!" Miner smiled at the thought of Excite. Everyone had gotten used to Elan calling him the Nickname Goggles and also got used to Excite only letting Elan call him that. Explorer also was Allowed to call him Goggles if he wanted but the child wanted to call people by they're names.

"Have you talked to Tailor?" Miner found himself asking as Elan nodded.

"Yeah I have! He's been helping me learn more about sewing and The different cloths so that When I use my powers to create them I know exactly what I'm making." Elan explained as Miner smiled. Soon the Two were in the Market place. "Well I need to go meet up with Goggles's now! See you around!" Elan said as He ran off to find his Friend.

Miner smiled as He turned to go back to the mines. Elan had helped everyone here in some way or another. Just by being here he had filled a void that they didn't even know existed beforehand.

Elan was someone that They couldn't lose and If they did... Who knows exactly what would Happen. Miner knew that Excite would most likely fall apart. He could tell that the two were close. Close enough to consider each other brothers even.

As he walked he realized something, No matter what Elan would have a place here with them. Even if he changed, they would always take him under they're wings.

(I hope everyone Reading this and Everyone that's not Is having a Great day and Knows that There is always someone in the World that cares about you, Flaws and All!)