A Trial Run 2 of 3

I know you all all excited... so here's the next part. And the last part is also up already. Don't you  all just love me ~fCee

Remember to read my other works. MATED SOUL and TURN THE LIGHT OFF are all COMPLETED and are EQUALLY as hot. Or if you're into straight things... then checkout DIARY OF EROS

happy reading. Again fCee here

So many things have changed since Ferdi left the town. The high school grew bigger and more grocery stores sprouted. More fast foods and salons lined on the side of the road that used to accommodate a parade of tress.

"It felt like a whole different town," Ferdi commented while staring at the window comparing the images from before he left. Ferdi's father, the older Mr. Willis drove his Impala slowly so that his son could appreciate the view as they drove from the grocery store.

"Robert's auto repair and carwash," Ferdi read the sign of one establishment. He then remembered the name from the card Frederick had given him. This was it.

"Do you remember Michael Roberts, the kid that bullied you in high school after you came out gay?" Ferdi's father glanced at him before lip pointing the shop. "Well, they own that thing. And you know one funny thing, the younger brother Frederick Roberts came out as gay."

"Ric?" Ferdi clarified.

"You know him?"

"Well, I kind of met him at the bridge three days ago," Ferdi answered.

"Yeah," the older Willis nodded. "He's a good boy, I tell you. He's working left and right, from constructions to his father's auto shop so he could pay for college."

"There he is," Mr. Willis said waving at Ric who wore only a half drenched jeans that revealed the v-line Ferdi dreamt of laying his hands on. Eric had been the subject of Ferdi's wet dreams ever since he talked to the guy. And this time, Ric even looked better than he was before, holding a tub and a hose under the afternoon sun.

"Let's go say our greetings," Mr. Willis said parking their car on the side of the road.

"Come on," Ferdi only rolled his eyes following his father's invitation.

"Good morning Mr. Willis... and Ferdinand," Ric beamed a smile putting the tub in front of a soaped car. Ferdi's heart leaped at how sexy his name came out of Ric's lips. He also imagined how sexier it would be when Ric moaned it while their bodies get acquainted.

"Nice morning to you too, young man," Mr. Willis greeted while Ferdi just stayed near the door of his father's Impala. Feeling awkward and awfully embarrassed about what happened at the bridge, the younger Willis forced a faint smile. Ferdi knew Ric realized he has the hots for him.

"I was just touring my son," Ferdi's father explained. "He just got back after so many years of living at the University and we we're just talking about so many things changing."

"I agree," Eric nodded. "The town growth had spurted this year. It's a shame I wouldn't be seeing more of it soon."

"You're leaving?"

"To study," Eric answered the older Willis, but the rest of their conversation didn't reach Ferdi's ears anymore. The younger Willis had found a far more entertaining subject of attention.

The university professor focused his eyes on Ric's well-defined chest. He licked his lips while imagining how Ric's nipples would taste if he run his tongue on those perky little things. He assumed they would taste somehow salty with all the sweet that glistened on them but a good kind of salty. He continued to feast his eyes on Ric's popping abs, counting them till he reached six. A soft trail of hair crept from below Ric's navel to the inside of his pants. Seeing this happy trail, Ferdi felt a movement in between his thighs as his penis started growing hard. He bit his bottom lip imagining every possibility of what lurks inside those blue jeans.