His Stalking Business III

by: Fhrell Cee

DISCLAIMER! I personally rate this as an R-18 work. This work EXPLICITLY depicts SEXUAL ACTIVITY between MALE AND MALE which includes force seduction, violence and vulgar words.The characters and events depicted in this work are fictitious or were used fictitiously so any similarity to actual person, living or dead is purely coincidental.

This work is COPYRIGHTED © 2014 by Fhrell Cee. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No parts of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author, except where permitted by law.

Part III – Pictures

I was playing with my notebook looking at his number. Do I call him? Maybe he just wanted to be friends? What do we have in common for him to want to make friends with me?

Maybe he does like me?

I don’t know if I was dreaming or what was happening to me. I was just staring at the ceiling of my room. I giggled. Well, even if the chance was too small, I would take it. 

I looked at my watch and saw the time. It was only minutes before March would be stripping his clothes off for me.

I hurried outside our house and then a few more steps, I was already at March’s window but he wasn’t there yet. I stood near a tree and waited, and waited. I had been standing there for almost ten minutes and no one was stripping.

I felt a little irritated.

Why was he not changing yet?

“Hey,” I heard a voice behind me that made me almost jump. “I’m sorry did I scare you or something?” It was a guy. I think I’ve seen him somewhere before.

“Oh… no, I was just…” I answered after getting back my composure. I moved away from him since he was too close to me than my comfortable distance with strangers.

“…staring at the window.” He cut me off and completed my sentence. “I can see that”. He smiled giving me a meaningful look and looking to where my eyes had been glued for the last ten minutes. “You were waiting for…”

“Uhm… no,” I denied. “I was just passing by.” I insisted and started walking away from him and from the window.

“Really,” he raised an eyebrow. He was tall, maybe the same height with March. “I could tell that you were…”

“I was just passing by, really.” I insisted then continued walking away but I noticed him following me. And his pace was fast that it only took him a few seconds before walking side by side with me.

“I’ve seen you more times than you think you know, and you always pass by this window this time of night.” He told me which made my heart beat fast. How did he know that?

“What… no!” I told him walking even faster but he followed me. I will deny everything even if he insists on it.

“You can deny it but it’s true… I’ve been watching you.” He said and I stopped.

“What do you mean watching… like a stalker.” I stared at him from head to foot and back. He was a good looking guy. His black hair does suit him perfectly. And I could see that he was wearing a huge camera dangling around his neck.