His Sapphire Eyes II

Avaritico [COPYRIGHT © 2012 Avaritico All rights reserved]

This is a HOMOEROTIC story, if you feel you shouldn't be reading this, GET OUT NOW!

Part 2 of 3

Water is dripping on his god sculpted body. I can’t help but stare. His body is definitely well built. It was like looking at a Greek statue, only with a big member in between his thigh. I stare at the thing when I notice it becoming larger. His male symbol is growing and I only realize it when it has already fully grown to almost seven inches protruding up facing the heavens.

The girth is magnificently bigger than mine. The head of his thing sprung free out of its skin even without being retracted due to its massive length. The head is a bit purplish pink and there is a growth of hair on the root of his penis. I never imagine I will be able to see it in person.

My eyes move from his huge gun to his abdomen. It has well defined muscles, toned and I bet it would be hard when touched. My eyes move upward to his lips. And I see a curve of naughty grin on his lips, which is the only time I realize I was and am staring.

I turn away immediately and look down on the floor. I feel my face turn hot: it could have looked like a ripe tomato. I do not move, staying frozen in the flowing water of the shower.

The sound of his shower diminishes. He turns it off. I secretly wish him to go away because I know my “Jimmy” is already semi hard and his presence is making it grow more.

I hear his footsteps and I thank god for hearing my prayers when suddenly a pair of hands clasp my manhood. It comes from behind me.

I can no longer feel the coldness of the water coming from the shower. The feeling I am having if the opposite, it’s like I am having a fever. I know it is him behind be, hugging me while his hands are on my manhood.

“I can’t help but notice you needed help with this.” He says. It is just like what happened in my dream last night. I can feel his warmth. His skin is touching mine, rubbing on my back.  He starts kissing me on the neck while his hands makes a pull and push movement on the head of my manhood. He is doing the exact same thing he had done in my dream.

His hands are retracting the excess skin and then pulling it back making me insane with pleasure. In addition to that, his now throbbing member was rubbing against the cheeks of my behind. He kisses my neck, massages my length and whispers sweet naughty words on my ear. It is everything I ever wished only it is dangerous. We are doing it in a public place.

“We should stop.” I tell him. But he keeps on rubbing his seven inches on my behind. He makes massaging my length faster and I gasp and moan. It is way too hot than I can manage. The feeling of cold touch of water and the contrast of the warmth of his skin makes me insane.

 The feeling of water dripping from my while it is being massage is pure pleasure. It is even more special with the addition of the feeling of his rock hard “Jimmy” being rubbed on my behind.

“We really should stop.” It takes so much self control for me to say those words in between moans but it has not effect on him.

“Why should we?” He says taking small soft bite on my neck. “I know your enjoying it as much as I do.”

“But… uhmmm…” The pleasure is really too much to resist. “Somebody might enter and see us.”

“Then let them watch.” He answers. “Why should we keep this beautiful sight to the world?” My hands are already on the wall asking for support while he continues to massage my dick. He knows I am already in the verge of explosion, he can sense it in the tightening of my things.