His Sapphire Eyes I

COPYRIGHT © 2012 Avaritico All rights reserved

 Avaritico is the penname used by the writer (Fhrell Cee) for this work.

This is a HOMOEROTIC story, if you feel you shouldn't be reading this, GET OUT NOW!

Part 1 of 3

His touch burns every inch of my bare skin. The moist feel of his lips touching my flesh sends shocks of electricity into me. I am burning under him.

His lips are touching my neck, licking, and nibbling. I can feel his warm breath as it touches my skin. He is an expert in using his tongue and playing with my nipple. I feel a bit of pain and pleasure as his lips suck and nibble on my erect left nipple while his hand is playing with the other.

The room is dark but I can still see his face. His lips come back to my neck moving upward to my earlobes and then licking them.  It tickles me and I giggle.

“You like that.” He kisses my neck again and nibbles on the fleshy part of my ears. “You make me so hot.” He says.

“Wait, we shouldn’t be doing this.” I say and then he stops. I can see his face hovering on mine. I can feel his strong muscular arms on my side supporting his weight. He kisses my nose. And then a slight smile curves his lips. It is the kind of naughty smile I always wanted to see, the one that makes feels like being seduced.

“You don’t really believe what you’re saying.” He says with that sexy seductive voice of his. His British accent is a killer.

“Uhm…” I moan as his lips again touch the skin just below my chin. Then his eyes go back to looking at mine. “No.” I answer.

“Then just enjoy it.” His lips go down to mine. His tongue pushes its way into my mouth. I accepted him touching his tongue with mine. Our tongues dance with each other while one of his hands travels around my body to the inside of my boxers.

“This is really not good.” I tell him when our lips parted. “I can’t…” I moan as his touches the thing inside my boxers.

“I can’t hear you.” He teases me. My hand grabs the thin sheet of cloth covering the bed when he put pressure on the growing member of my manhood.

“You can’t what.” He kisses me again on the lips. His hand is now massaging the head of my penis. He retracts the thin piece of skin that covers the head giving me some bits of pleasure. I close my eyes feeling the pleasure as my skin burns under his touch.

“I can’t… uhm…” I desperately try to speak straight but the pleasure is killing me. “I can’t do this.” I finally am able to speak the words in between moans. 

“Yes, you can.” He says licking my cheeks. “And actually we are doing it.” A finally kiss on my lips and then he moves. 

I panic thinking that he stopped because of what I said. I don’t want him to stop. My mind goes to a frenzy thinking of how to make him not stop. However, moments later I feel his lips again.

The warm and moist touch of his gentle lips is travelling my body from the neck, to my chest slightly passing through the nipples. I shiver at the burning feeling.

His lips travel to my abdominal muscles and then it stops at my navel. He licks it in an up and down motion, and then in circles.  Then his lips travel again downward until it reached the part covered by my boxers.

“Oh no!” I say in a soft shocked kind of voice when my mind finally realizes what is happening. I never intend to go that far, not yet anyway.

“Oh yes.” He says. And before I could even react my manhood is already out of my boxers and in his hands.