Part 24~ The creation of the Rainbow crystals

No one pov-

"What did you say?" Elan asked as Everyone turned towards him. They all knew it wasn't like Elan to say that without a reason.

"He's A Show off." Bold Stated, Louder. And Loud enough for The Red leader to hear. Elan could see the silent anger in his Eyes.

"You were showing off to Bold. In fact, that's what this is about. Showing what we've learned." Elan started as Everyone stared at him."So, If your going to say that he was 'showing off' then you should learn how to not." At this there was chuckles from the students. "So please, Say that again and get yourself possibly hurt."

"..." Bold didn't say anything as he stared at his hands before Mumbling, "Sorry..."
"Good."

"Elan, It's your Turn now." Red leader Said as Elan suddenly felt everyone's gaze on him. He glanced at Goggles as He gave him a thumbs up. He would be brave, For his Brother.

As he went up he thought of the good times. He knew that if he thought of the Bad times then there would be a negative side effect. He had already chosen what he would make though.

As he stood there he thought of ALL of the good times he had with the Red steves. How they helped him, How they saved, How they were a family to him. It made him feel happy in a way he couldn't describe as the energy flowed into his hands. However, it felt like a lot more energy then he had wanted.

He didn't panic, No, He felt as if this was right. As the energy made what he wanted he opened his eyes and looked down at his Hands. It wasn't just one crystal with his energy, No. It was seven, each a color of the rainbow.

After that he had shown his healing when A older steve came up with a cut on they're arm. They didn't say how it got there and nor did Elan really care.

As they left that day Elan gave the crystals to The Red leader. He felt as if they would be safer with the older male.