CHARACTER INFORMATION

2nd person point of view

Y/N L/N:(you)
Pronouns will be she/her because it's a lot easier for me to write it that way.

Characteristics: (you get to choose most of those!)
Right eye is a misty blue color because of her quirk. Has barely visible scales on her neck, usually hidden with her hair. She has scales on her hands and lower arms as well, but covers them with arm warmers. (Hiding the scales will only be til the festival.)

Personality: Quiet, shy, tries her best to be outgoing.With people she knows well enough she's loud, fun, and makes jokes all the time.

Hobbies: Baking, Singing, anything to do with music!

Likes: Tea, anything pretty and dark or pink, Garfield, animals (mostly cats,) music, and doing makeup! (Or skin care if you don't like makeup)

Dislikes: People, her dad, anyone who reminds her of her dad, cat haters, bad people.

Quirk: Siren; Siren is a quirk that allows its user to control people by singing. Siren usually affects men the most. With this quirk, the persons voice tends to echo when singing. But for example, if this quirk would be momentarily erased, the users voice would not echo, not would it affect the target. The quirk works best on men, especially if they have some sort of attraction towards the user. Meaning if she were to up the attraction levels, she'd have to sweet talk, kiss, or hug someone. Or anything else to attract them to her! Siren powers also include Telepathy, so you can read minds! How fun. Also superhuman strength and sonic scream! Though you don't use Sonic scream since it is deadly. There's many other uses to this power that I'll just have Y/N explain along the way! Favorite song to sing is Milk of the Siren by Melanie Martinez!)

Y/N and her mother moved to Japan after Y/N graduated from middle school. Partially to move away from her terrible father who lost the custody battle recently, but mostly because Y/N was going to UA High!

A/N:

New parts coming soon! I know I've got like 2 other stories unfinished right now but I'll finish a few and upload them one at a time! Don't give up on this one. And please, if you like it show it some love! I'm trying to draw more attention to it.

Also I am aware that fanfics like this do exist and I just want to make it very clear that this was an idea I came up with while making an oc bc I was bored. I wanted to think up a quirk that was related to the Portals album Melanie Martinez released and I LOVEEEE Milk of the Siren sm.