|Chapter 1|

Reader's POV:

The forest was calm and quiet, the sky was dark. You can only hear the sounds of crickets, wind blowing. Assuming that everyone was asleep.

Until you made someone kill themselves since you were feeling a little silly today.

"Such weak minds.." You stared at the people who died from their own hands as you decided to flee and went to the nearby forest instead. 

You hummed to yourself softly, smiling gently like a graceful angel you are.

As you walked throughout the forest, you stopped when you thought it was peaceful enough to pray. You clasped your hands together in a praying pose and then started to pray.

"May I ask what is the purpose for your visit?" You suddenly asked out, your voice disturbing the silence in the forest as you felt something watching you. You knew something was watching you, now trust me when I say you aren't paranoid. 

The creature slowly stepped out from behind the trees and shadows, slowly revealing themselves.

'Another demon? Haven't seen one in quite a while.' You thought as you didn't turn to look at the creature yet, your hands still clasped together in the praying position.

"How self-aware, It is quite the surprise to see an angel appear here in the forest." The creature spoke out in a low voice as I can feel it staring at me.

'Admiring much...' Your brows furrowed slightly as the creature didn't answer your previous question.

"Mind telling why you're here?" The creature had the audacity to interrupt your thoughts as you can sense it getting closer to you, but you were unfazed.

"How about I ask you first?" You replied back, still not facing the creature as you were still in my praying pose, how dare this creature interrupt your praying session? (You didn't need it. You just found it peaceful and it boosts your ego.)

The creature lightly chuckled before answering. "Why I am Zalgo, to answer your question. I'm here because I've sensed something off, I assumed it was you." Zalgo stopped his tracks, staring at you as you can feel him grinning in amusement.

'Zalgo, huh. Never heard of that name. Unless I forgot, since I often forget irrelevant things.' You thought as you didn't even try recalling if you met this type of demon before.

 You slowly turned around to look at Zalgo, as you were now facing directly at him, "Archangel Gabriel." You simply responded, softly smiling as you acted like you weren't annoyed as hell currently. (No pun-intended.)

You could've sworn you saw Zalgo's grin disappear for a slight moment before appearing again, looking even more amused as you wondered why he was so amused. You wanted to slap him.

'If this dumb demon doesn't actually know who I am, then I might just kill him off.' Your eye almost twitched in annoyance but you managed to compose yourself.