|Chapter 2|

Reader's POV:

"𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱."

 Is the last sentence you said to a person before they killed themselves. Totally not because of your powers.

Ever since that encounter with you and Zalgo, you haven't seen him in a few weeks to say the least.

You didn't really want to see him nor talk to him due to yuo just being you, you know, destroying humanity, being powerful and beautiful as always. 

You decided to flee the scene when you heard the police cars. The person who died from their own hands had called the police earlier, what a coward.

You have hoped it wasn't going to appear on the news. You could just kill them on sight but it'd get too much suspicion . Besides, seeing the fear and despair on their faces brings you joy. When you have already left the scene as you decided...

To go back to the forest. You wanted to pray again, you have hoped to not meet Zalgo nor anyone since you needed some peace and quiet for yourself. Your alternates are already doing their job, so you don't see why you can't take a break.

Don't call this 'abusive labour'. You pay them human meat.

You went to a quiet spot in the forest and clasped your hands together, ready to pray. 

That is until you got disturbed again, by the sounding of someone screaming and getting stabbed.

'Can't I just have peace for once? Unbelievable.' You rolled your eyes.

You decided to TRY and ignore the sound since you do not give one shits, but clearly it was not stopping. So, you decided to head towards to the screaming and the stabbing.

Once you've arrived, the screaming has already stopped. Damn it why does this always happen to you?

You stared at the bloody scene as your eyes looked around, finally spotting the person, which I assume, the one who killed all of them. A total of 3 people who were killed.

"Who the hell are you." The fucked up looking man pointed his knife at me. His mouth was slit, his eyelids looked absolutely fucked and he's paler than a goddamn onion.

You looked around at his figure for a bit, he was a few feet shorter than you as you had to look down. Not making fun of anyone's height of course.

"I'm merely just an angel, little one." You gently replied, giving him a gentle, soft smile. That seems to make the figure a little stunned, but he was still pointing the knife at me.

You want to play with the figure for a while, so why not put on your facade?