11

"Will the frying pan work?"

"I mean...as long it's hard it will do?"

Everyone is busy Running around the castle, Since Obviously this Land looks like has a lot of Metals and Surprisingly treasures too. "Wow That's a lot of Junk" Nezha Snorted and Stared at the Pile of Metals that's placed on the middle. Infront of them is the Tomb.

'Why a lot of metals?'

"A first step of our plan. Mk do the honors"

Shen smiled, And Mk Gasp once he saw A familiar Bone key. He Grabbed it and Shen Nods at him. Clutching the small skeleton key a Blue Neon Light Spreads around the Tomb, soft Whispers Echoed as if Chanting a Mantra over and over again. He placed the key in and the Tomb Shook. The Metals Clanging and A strong wind Sucked the Metals in. Forming, merging with the Tomb creating Edges, Locks, chains and Paintings. "Good Job Mk" Shen Chuckled and Bao'ers Hair Turned Completely white as she Summoned out her ghostly replica of the Bone Mech.

"Whoa"

"Is it me or Bao'ers Bone Mech replica looks—"

"Alive? Yes Mk, we have the Tomb as the Link. With this we'll be able to bring this Replica to life."

Smiling, Red Son Summoned out the Four rings and Nods "Red son and I will be Busy. Take some rest everyone" She'll be In Deep Concentration for this one since The Samadhi Fire is powerful. And one wrong move then Everything will fall.

Bao'er stared at the tall Robot, the Tomb having new parts and added chains to its Dull design.

'I can help....'

Yes, She Can, she can still Add Objects to the Tomb and with it  it will be much Stronger. "My lady..." Entering the Large living room. Shen Glanced behind her and smiled once she saw the young girl.

"Oh, Bao'er is there a problem?"

"Nothing's Wrong My lady. It's just that I'm asking for your permission"

"My permission?"

Nodding. She then Glanced to the Tomb "if you'll let me, I'll go find powerful items to add in the Tomb with that I assure you The Tomb will be much Stronger" she Exclaimed and Speaking of powerful items. Shen Does have One item in mind.

"Speaking of Items... I do have one in mind"

"The Necklace that Celestial soldiers wear. Only a few of them have those. If you managed to Find one, then that's good."

Bao'er blinked. And Wukong whose Playing Majong with Nezha Stopped, the two then Cleared their throats "Actually.... there's a celestial Soldier that Chased Wukong here." The Lotus Prince points out and the great sage Chuckled nervously.

"He's Howler Chi, Tasked to Hunt you down Lady Shen and He's also a Soldier with a high rank"

"With high rank? Well, what a Lucky Suprise. Bao'er"

Looking to the young girl, her red eyes Glints Dangerously "you have my Permission Persica" Nodding Bao'er Grinned and Jumped in glee as she Skipped out in the room.

"There you go again with your scary plans"

"Icy Girls gonna Kill those Peasants"

Macaque and Red son Sighs but Shen Is Quite Happy to see Bao'er improve and getting comfortable with her Abilities. "Ah She's Growing up" smiling, Red Son and Macaque Sweat dropped and let the lady be.

[----○----]

'I'll be needing you with this'

Summoning with her Abilities a Small Pentagram formed on the ground. Blue Smoke Merging out and a Figure Stood with its eyes closed. Bao'er smiled and With a Flick of her fingers the man's Eyes opened and his Blue Hues Glowed. "Welcome Back" She Grinned and The Red chains Broke to pieces.