PREVIOUSLY ON ANOMALY

Visit: @Zion204 my first account if you want to read my other Fics that's not published here yet!

"GO AWAAAAAY!!!"

Wide eyes, all of them Stumbled back as The fire Burned All of their skin. Nezha Gasped and So is Red Son and Macaque.

"Is that..."

"My lady!"

"Shen?!"

--

"No! They should've waited for me!" Wukong Shouted as a Big Fire Blasted out the Mountains. Nezhas eyes widen as he Saw The Samadhi Fire coming back to life again for thousands of years.

"Do you have certainty that the true fire samadhi is the only fire that can stop the Bone Demon?"

"Of course It would Lotus Head! Now Move it!"

Macaque Growled and His Eyes Turned red.

--

"Holy shit! What's wrong with you! Why are you Burning on fire?! D-Dont worry! I'll Save you! Who can get some water?! Im going to help Her put out the fire!"

Mk Panicked and Grabbed random Peaces of snow. He Ran towards shen to throw the Snow but Wukong Stopped Him from pouncing on her.

"The water of the Mortal world cannot extinguish the true fire samadhi....nothing can."

"One thing that the Fire can do. Is that it will Burn her and Everything around it"

Nezha Exclaimed and their Eyes Glanced to Shen Who's Burning and Then to Nezha.

"WHAT?!"

--

Wukong Clenched his Fist and Glanced to Nezha Who's also looking at him for answers.

"Listen. What comes next may be hard to accept but I'm still—"

"Great Sage,What are you talking about?"

Nezha Said and Wukong Grits his teeth.

"I.....Made a Mistake"

"At the sealing ceremony....back then Tripitaka knows that The fire is Strong so We have to seal it with three rings....but I....Let a Ray of Fire Escape"

The Buddhist stood his ground "we must Divide the fire into three rings! It is the only way for us!" He Exclaimed and the Wind Burned hotter. The monk Waved his Staff and he Glanced to the three Immortals "Everyone! Your energies must be Coordinated! Don't Let go and Don't let a single fire Escape!" He Shouted amidst from the Strong and hot wind.

"I guess that Ray of Real Fire is sealed....somewhere far and a place suitable for itself."

"But...I didn't expect.....I—"

Eyes tearing up Wukong Stared at Shens Figure whose Burning and the three rings All Circled around her body. "I didn't expect that, the fourth fire will be sealed in Shen..." He Mumbled, And Shadow Monkeys eyes widen.