xxiii. lots and lots of interviews

so american !chapter twenty three└── •✧• ──┘

so american !
chapter twenty three
└── •✧• ──┘

AUGUST 2024

IN REAL LIFE
└── •✧• ──┘

"today i am here with the stars of the new disney movie, 10 things i hate about you, olivia sato and walker scobell," the interviewer motioned to the two teens who smiled and waved.

"so, tell me, what was it like working on this film?" the two looked at each other before walker motioned for olivia to speak first.

"well, for me, it was a lot of fun. i've known everyone in the cast for at least two years before we even started the audition process and everything. so it was super cool to be able to work with so many of my friends. it was truly like a dream come true," she gushed as she mentioned her friends.

she looked over at walker as he spoke, "yeah, i mean, everyone in the cast are friends of ours so when we weren't filming or rehearsing we were always together and that was a lot of fun. the crew members were also amazing, they always took care of us and got us what we needed. not to mention our amazing director greta who helped us out a lot. but yeah, it was an amazing experience."

"that's amazing. and olivia, your best friend adrian plays your best friend in the movie, what was that like?" she asked.

"yeah! so, me and addie have been best friends since we were like 9 or 10 i think? we met at this acting convention and immediately became super close. you'd think that after six years we'd be in some type of project together, but this was actually our first. it was so much fun to be around her so often and i just hope we can be in more things together. i love her so much and i can't want to see what the future holds," she sent a wink to the camera as she finished speaking.

"oh? am i sensing a new project together?" the interviewer smiled.

"maybe, maybe. we've been trying to put some ideas together and i think we're getting somewhere," she shrugged.

"this is the first i'm hearing about this?" walker looked at her and furrowed his eyebrows.

"i literally told you about this like a month ago," she shook her head.

"sure you did," he responded.

the interviewer laughed, "speaking of, about two months ago you guys revealed you're in an ongoing relationship. what has that been like?"