I'm Passion!

"OH MY GOSH." Joy said with concern as Disgust and Envy hid behind her. All the other emotions stood still, watching from a far.

Joy forced a smile and nervously laughed, "Wooooow... a new emotion! Hehe..." All was silent and extremely awkward.

Fear then let out a scream, causing the already weary emotions to jump. Anxiety took her chance and cautiously walked over with her notepad in hand.

She was scribbling something down on it as she walked over. She got up extremely close, looking Passion up and down and writing notes.
"It's ok, I was prepared for this. It was senario 28 on my possible disasters list that I made last night."

Anxiety analysed the new emotion in total and started to click her pen. She clicked it so fast that the spring broke. Sweat dripped from her neck, and she started to fiddle with her turtle neck, clearly anxious from the situation. She grabbed a spare pen from her pocket and attached the broken one to the spiral on her notepad.

"So, Passion your name was?" Anxiety looked to Passion waiting for an answer.

"Yeah, my name is Passion." She smiled at the Orange emotion in front of her. "You're Anxiety, right? I've heard about you from the mind workers. I've heard about all of you, actually!" All the emotions look weary of Passion. It made her confused.

"Wouldn't they be happy for another positive emotion?" She thought.

Anxiety stood steady, trying to remain calm. "So, what can you do for Riley?" She had her spare pen ready to write down any information she could gather about this new emotion.

"Oh! That's easy! I bring passion to Riley's life. By that I mean that I give her a strong drive for hobbies, I can help her with aspirations, I'll give her motivation for the stuff she loves and I'll even help her find someone to love." She said with a smile on her face.

Anxiety quickly jots down a few notes. "S- so you're like a motivation machine and a match maker?"

Passion giggles at what Anxiety had just said, "Haha, I guess you could say that as a basic premise!"

Anxiety wrote down a few notes slowly regaining her composure. "You're super bubbly and a positive emotion..."

"AH! Yes! I'm a positive emotion!" Passion exclaimed. Anxiety jumped a little at her exclamation. Her eyes twitched and darted around Passion, continuing to inspect her.

"Hmmm, y-you dont plan on trying to take over headquarters for 'the good of Riley'... right?" Anxiety said nervously, holding the notepad to her chest and keeping her eyes on Passion.

"That's kind of specific... but no! I'm excited to work with you all! That will help Riley the most." Passion smiled a bright bubbly grin at Anxiety.

"Hey, you seem alright!" Joy said happily, walking over to Passion and slightly shoving Anxiety out of the way. Joy held a hand out to shake and Passion took it in an instant, shaking it rapidly and energetically.

Since Joy had gone over, it basically gave ever other emotion the go ahead. They all shoved and pushed, trying to greet the new emotion, while Anxiety got thrown to the back.

Like always.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

537 words

What do y'all think of Passion??
:]