Thanks for taking care of me

"Anxiety"
What was that?
"Anxietyyyy"

"AH!" Anxiety woke from her deep slumber terrified at the sudden noise.

"Hey! It's just me, ok? I think we fell asleep." Passion said, still holding onto Anxiety.

"That's weird, I never sleep..." Anxiety looked at Passion confused. Then she looked where Passion was.

She was still in her arms from trying to lay her on the couch. Immediately, Anxiety started to go extremely red.

"Oh my gosh! P-passion, I, I was trying to lay you on the couch because you face planted into the console! I wasn't trying to do anything weird I-" She was quickly hushed by Passion.

"Shh! I know you wouldn't do anything weird. You were trying to help." Passion said with a reassuring smile.

Anxiety nodded. "Exactly! I'm so glad you get it! That's one of the reasons you're my favourite." She said it so nonchalantly and her blush was starting to fade.

"I'm your favourite?" Passion said with a smirk

Anxiety's blush started to reappear. "I, I just respect you a lot, is all! You think things through, and you're not super irresponsible for Riley. And you knew exactly how to use that new room. And a lot of other things... I JUST RESPECT YOU, OK?" She said, pulling her hair down by either side of her face.

"Ok, ok! Hehehe, you're such a silly billy. But I also respect you too." Passion said, still giggling.

"R-really? You respect me too?" Anxiety said, looking to Passion with surprise.

"Of course I do! Why do you think I've been trying to be around you so much?" Anxiety fiddles with her fingers thinking about the question.

"It's because," Passion said. "I respect you, and I need to get to know you better. And you just keep getting more and more interesting each time I talk to you. You're just amazing!"

Anxiety's cheeks went as dark as Passion's colour.

"You really think I'm amazing?" Anxiety asked unsure.

"Mhm!" Passion nodded enthusiastically.

"Well, I think you're amazing too." Anxiety said with a flustered smile.

"Thank you." Passion smiled.
She then let out a yawn.
"I feel so tired. What's the time?"

"Around 3ish, I think?" Anxiety answered.

"Ok, I might head to bed then." Passion carefully got off Anxiety.
"Thanks for taking care of me"
She placed a gentle kiss on Anxiety's cheek, leaving a small mark only to fade away seconds later.

"Goodnight!" Passion said as she ran off to the sleeping quarters.

Anxiety sat there flabbergasted.
But soon her shock turned into giddiness. She sat at the console, monitoring Riley's dreams and kicking her feet for the rest of the night.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

442 Words

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. Stuff has been super busy for me, and its just gonna keep getting worse. But, I'm gonna try and post as much as possible :>
Thankssss