I know what this place is!

All the emotions got in a group around Joy to figure out what this mini meeting was for.

"So, as you all know," Joy started. "The belief system was a huge addition to Riley and her being the person she wanted to be." All the emotions nodded at Joy's words.

"Well," She walked over to a bare place on the wall that slightly stuck out from the rest. She started to pry at a small gap in that section of the wall.

Suddenly she fell back as it opened. Fear yelped in surprise as the wall piece clattered to the ground. "What I've found is, we missed another addition to Riley! I've seen the colours flashing from behind it, and it looked familiar... I just don't know the code to get into it."

Joy was right. Passion thought. It looked so familiar...

"OH! I remember this from before I was sent to headquarters!" Passion ran up to the flashing lights and pressed them in a specific pattern. The door then slowly slid open, revealing an empty room with a ceiling that seemed to stretch on forever.

Clouds and soft blinking lights accompanied the darkness of the midnight room.

"This is the room where Riley's goals, dreams, and aspirations are kept. This room gives her a meaning for everything she wants to do in life and helps her achieve the most wildest possibilities. As long as Riley has this room, she'll always have something to work towards and try to achieve."

All the emotions looked around the room in awe as they took in what Passion said. Some were feeling how light weight the clouds felt while others reached for the twinkling lights.

"Oo! I'll show you guys how it works!" Passion quickly ran out of the room, retrieving one of the memories she had created today. It's was a memory from hockey practice when Riley scored a goal.

Passion gently placed the memory on a cloud, and the cloud started to float it up above towards the endless ceiling. The emotion twinkled in the air, and words from Riley started to echo through her mind.

I want to be a famous hockey player and score winning goals for my team!

The words boomed through her head, solidifying one of her aspirations in life.

All the emotions started clapping, seeing this new positive addition to make Riley the person she wanted to be.

Passion smiled at them as they clapped, and she looked up at the memory, glad she could do something good for Riley.

Today had been a great day.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

430 words

What do we think about the goals and aspirations??