Chapter 13

"Now for the last step, take a full turn and do a little graceful bow. Wow, you all are such great dancers. And so adorable as well. I feel like I will cry due to all the cuteness" Eunho felt like crying due to these extremely cute bundles of joys. The small kids love to dance and whatever Eunho was directing, they were doing just that. Throwing their tiny limbs here and there, their fluffy cheeks puffed while concentrating and trying their best to complete the step.

Eunho uwu so hard inside. "You guys are adorable, my hearts" You know the sudden aggressive love you want to give to someone when you find them cute? Eunho wanted to squish their cheeks but he controlled himself.

"Young Master, I think we should go. Master will be angry if he does not find you at home" Ok Aerum, his helper said. Worry in her voice.

Eunho snorted at that. A sad smile on his face. "He doesn't even notice my presence so why would he care about my absence?"

Aerum went quiet at that. She looked down sadly. Eunho was going to announce that he had to take a leave when he saw someone standing near the fence looking at them. His face was covered with a mask.

"It's him again" Eunho mumbled and started walking towards him.

"Young Master!" Aerum called for him but Eunho was already running towards the man who had started walking away from him.

"Wait!" He took out his dagger and fiercely put it on his neck, his tiger eyes looking at the man who stopped in his way at the cute threat. He didn't flinch, he didn't even look scared. He respectfully stood there looking at the person in front of him with something intense shining in his eyes.

"No sign of fear, looks like you are trained professional. Who are you? Why you keep looking at us every day? Are you a spy whom my father hired? Or do you have an ulterior motive??" Eunho's deep voice sounded deeper while giving a warning.

"I beg your mercy, my lord. I might look creepy while looking at you all but I have no malice, trust me. I was just admiring someone who has caught my attention" he replied, a little playfulness in his voice. "And I am blessed because that person has recognised my presence and has himself come to me"

Eunho raised his eyebrow and shoved his dagger near his neck. "You mean... me?" He asked suspiciously.

The other man nodded his head, chuckling at that. "Fierce, graceful, fighter and beauty with brains. Yes, it's you"

"So... you are the one who send me those letters?" Now he finally removed his dagger from his neck and carefully kept it back. His voice had little hesitation in that.

"I do and I am sorry to say but the way you are saying that, it looks like you are seeing me as a sinner"

"Definitely not. I am just surprised that my admirer is a man. I was expecting a noble lady. If you don't mind... Can I see your face?" Eunho curiously asked. His mind trying to imagine how he might look.

"Sure, my lord. Your words are my command" and the other man slowly started to remove the cloth covering his face, soon a very smiling handsome face came into Eunho's vision.

The same way it did in the restaurant.

Eunho sat with a gasp, his breathing heavy and sweat coating his forehead. "What... was that?" He frowned and tried to reach out for the glass and drank water in one gulp.

He wiped his lips and started staring into nothingness. "It was like the dream I used to see before but I never saw the face of the other man but today I did and it was... Seonho. Just like how it happened in the restaurant. I saw the exact same scene. But I am seeing it for the first time in my dreams... what is happening?"