𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

| 𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 | 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

| 𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 |
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝟹:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼
𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟷𝟼𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

𓆉

Kenaji laid in Genesis's bed as she cleaned up her room. Onyx was out running errands, so he slid by the crib to chill with his girlfriend for a little while.

"Babe, c'mere." He ushered her over to him, as she picked up her clothes off of the floor. "One second babe."
Once she put all her clothes in the dirty hamper, she walks over to him. He pulls her close to him, his right hand cups her face looking directly at her. "Wanna go on a date, tonight?"

Genesis smiles at him, "Yes. Where?"

"Grab some seafood, probably catch a movie, or something." She shakes her head no, "Let's try something different."

"Aii, what do you have in mind?"

"An escape room." Kenaji wasn't so sure about that, he never really liked stuff like that. But Genesis does, she goes to one every year with Onyx and Slizzy.

Kenaji was always working, so he never was around to do activities like that with them. "Nah, something else." She rolled her eyes, "You forreal?"

"Dead serious. I don't wanna do that." Genesis got out his grasp before going back to cleaning her room. "You mad at me?" She ignored him, and kept cleaning.
"Genesis, I don't want to do the escape room. Let's do something else?"

She set her hamper aside, before opening up her closet. She then began to organize her clothes on the hangers, by item and color. Kenaji sucks his teeth before getting out of bed, he walks over to her and wraps his arms around her chest.

"If I say yes to this escape room, can we do whatever I want afterwards?" He tries to compromise with her, in hopes she stops giving him the silent treatment. "Yes."

"Good." He kisses her cheek before letting her go.

𓆉

𝟿:𝟺𝟻𝙿𝙼

"So I spoke to your mom, this morning." Genesis says to Kenaji as they stood in the corner store together. "Word? Saying what?" He was looking for something to drink, as she leaned up against the chips aisle. "Saying that y'all are taking your yearly, Florida trip. And wants me to tag along, this year."

"You going?" He grabbed two calypso's and a smart water, before shutting the fridge. "Yes, said I'll tag along this time."

"Good." He goes into the next aisle to grab a couple chip bags and candy. Her favorites specifically, he wasn't much of a snacker but she was. So he'd enjoy a snack or two when it came to her.

"Does Onyx know?" She nods her head yes as they now approach the front counter. "She does. Also Slizzy is coming." He chuckled, "Mama loves Slizzy. Just like how she loves you." She smiled at his comment.

"Good." Kenaji pays for their items before, taking her hand and leaving the corner store.

𓆉

Their movie night date turned into a group thing. Which is unfortunate but they managed. Sneaking glances at each-other, taking her hand in his, sharing snacks only she likes.

"I didn't like that movie." Onyx states immediately as the end credits roll in. The movie that was displayed was 'Black Panther' Ryan Coogler's latest movie that dropped.
Slizzy, Kenaji and Genesis's favorite movie that they watch frequently over a blunt and snacks.  

Nobody said anything regarding her comment, "Another movie?" It was nearing 3am, they all had things to do in the morning.

"No, I'm calling it." Onyx was the first to stand up, before heading upstairs. Slizzy began to clean up their mess, as Kenaji and Genesis stayed put.

"The trip isn't until the first week of July." He tells her, as she nods her head and rubs her eyes tiredly. He stands up and helps her up in the process, "You good?"

"I'm fine, just tired." Slizzy enters the room as Genesis stood up, "I'm calling it." She turns to Kenaji, leans down and puckers her lips up. Initiating her wanting a kiss, he leaned up and kissed her several times.. "Love you."

"Love you." She then turns to Slizzy and gives him a hug, before heading upstairs.

𓆉

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝟾:𝟶𝟶𝙰𝙼

Genesis and Slizzy sat in the kitchen, around the island eating cereal together. Onyx was at work, and so was Kenaji. Genesis had to work at 10am, so she was chillin beforehand. As for Slizzy, he was gonna meet up with Kenaji later to work as well.

"So I started talking, to this girl." He started the conversation, "But? I feel there's a but coming on."

"Nah no but. I like her and shit, I want to do something for her. Show my appreciation for her." Genesis smiles exposing her pearly white teeth. "Awhhh Sliz! What a softie you are."

"Don't do that. Anyways can you help me?" She nods her head yes, "I would love to." She finished her cereal before getting up to put her bowl in the sink.

"I gotta get ready, for work so I will see you later." They did their handshake before she walked out the kitchen, "Oh and please, lock up when you leave. You know Onnie, hates when y'all don't."

"Aii."

𓆉

Authors Note
Thoughts?