𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

| 𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 | 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

| 𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 |
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼
𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟹𝟶𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

𓆉

Standing behind the register in the large boutique on maybe less than an hour of sleep, Genesis was beyond exhausted. Honestly she wasn't even supposed to work today, she's covering for Onyx while she on bed rest. All she wants to do is be laid up under Kenaji right now.

Her and Angel had plans later to hang out, but she'll need a nap first before that could even happen.

The bell over the front door rang as it opened while a flood of customers came inside. Silently sighing to herself, she was already annoyed.
In that flood of people, she seen her friends.

Slizzy appeared first, holding Angel's hand while Kenaji stood back. "How's my best friend doing?" Said Slizzy as he leaned over the front register, "She's so exhausted and hungry. I didn't have time to eat this morning."

"I'll order you food, what do you want?" Kenaji speaks pulling out his phone to do so, she didn't even know or care what to eat she just knew it better be good.
"It doesn't matter babe. Just order whatever."

He does as told before walking away to make the call. "Babe? You must be real tired.." Slizzy says in a joking tone she didn't even peep, it just felt natural. Which it was but not out in the open at work.

"I'm not even about to get into with you." She then turns her head to Angel, "What's the plans for tonight?"
"I was thinking we cook and build Lego sets, and smoke. I'll already bought everything." She smiled in excitement as Genesis tried to return the excitement, only to form a pained smile.

"Ooouu Gen, you sure are tired." She chuckled, "I will be back though. We gotta hit up a couple shops." Slizzy chimes into the conversation, "Okay."

Slizzy and Angel back up from the counter as Kenaji steps up, "Your food should be here soon. I got you a fish platter with a lemonade." She smiles at him, "You know me so well."

"Of course."

"See you back at the house." She nods her head as everyone leaves, just as more customers flood the store.

𓆉

After work and closing up the shop, Genesis headed home. She ate the food Kenaji brought her before heading back to the house, to shower and take a nap.