𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

| 𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 | 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

| 𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 |
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼
𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟹𝟶𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

𓆉

Genesis stood in the boutique, behind the register annoyed as ever. Onyx and Kenaji got into it again, resulting in her having a melt down. Whatever was in her path, got broken and destroyed.

Some of Genesis's stuff got broken in the process, so now she has to replace whatever was broken. And she still hasn't apologized. "You good?" She looks up from her phone, to see Kiara and Yvette.

Her frown immediately turned into a smile, once she seen her sister. She moves from behind the, counter to immediately hug her sister. She stepped back a bit, but proceeded to hug Genesis back. "I missed you so much."

Kiara moved out of Texas when Genesis graduated high school. She moved with her fiancé and daughter to Vegas.

She has been needing her since then, they talk all the time over the phone but that's it.

They pull back from the hug, as Kiara moves her hair out her face. "When's your break?"

"Shittt, now." She puts her earpiece and walkie up, before going to the back to grab her purse.

𓆉

Kiara and Genesis went out to grab sushi, for lunch. To talk over everything. Kiara was upset at how, weird Onyx is acting.

"I understand why, you not telling her about you and Naj. But that boy, loves you down. Like oh my god. You should have heard, him on prom night." Kiara ranted on, Genesis furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"What happened on prom night?" Several things happened. It was Genesis's Junior prom, Kenaji was already in college as for Onyx.
He attended as her date, the same night he fell inlove with her.

Prior to seeing Genesis in her dress, he was in Kiara's room freaking out due to having to keep his cool around her. Considering his feelings for her.

"That he was inlove with you, and wanted to ask you out. How he was so lucky, for you to ask him. Such else. Mama had to steer his mind away, so he can focus when you came down them steps."

"Boy was about, to drop once you hit them steps." Genesis beamed, "Such a lover boy."

"How're y'all though?"