𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

| 𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎, 𝐅𝐋 | 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

| 𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎, 𝐅𝐋 |
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼
𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟸𝙽𝙳, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

𓆉

Genesis, Slizzy, Alondra and Kenaji Sr. sat at the kitchen table cutting up varieties of fruit and vegetables for dinner.
Onyx and Tasha stepped out, while Kenaji was sleeping.

"How're you guys doing? Feels like it's been forever, since we seen y'all." Kenaji Sr. spoke up, dicing up the onions and peppers as for the garlic.
Kenaji Sr. and Alondra are Kenaji and Onyx's parents. They have a total of 5 kids.

Kenaji being the oldest, Onyx, followed by Jett, Brianni and Maddox.

When Kenaji and Onyx moved out, as for Jett. Their parents as for Brianni and Maddox, moved to Florida to be closer to their grandparents.

"Real good, can't complain." Slizzy answered first, "Can't complain." Genesis followed up, cutting up the mangos and strawberries, while Slizzy did the pineapples and oranges.

"How're things with Naj?" Alondra asks as Genesis, as Slizzy looks up at them. "We're doing well."

"Then why is that girl, in my house?" Alondra never liked Tasha, she was a beautiful girl nonetheless. Just had a very nasty attitude, which Alondra doesn't like. Whenever she was around, Kenaji wasn't himself.
He dimmed his light in order to be around her, which almost killed him.

"I don't know, Mama A. Ask Onnie." She raised up from the chair, to put the fruit into a bigger bowl as Slizzy combined their fruits.

𓆉

"Good afternoon Naj." Kenaji entered the kitchen, wearing a black beater tank with grey sweats and black socks. A black durag covering his locs, while rubbing his left eye.

He silently greeted everyone, before approaching Genesis. "Come with me, to get my haircut."

"When? I gotta finish helping them cook." He peeped back to notice the table was full of food, and drinks as for many utensils and bowls. As for pots and pans.
"Mama and nem, got it." Alondra laughs at him, "Yea whatever. Y'all go 'head, we got it." Slizzy was in his own world, cutting up fruits and veggies before going onto meats.

"Okay."

"Bet, lemme get myself together." She nods her head as he leaves the kitchen, as she goes back to helping Slizzy.