[ 18 ] : 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥

"hey we ain't leaving!" the man in the man bun said

"hey we ain't leaving!" the man in the man bun said. he seemed annoyed. instead of being happy to leave prison he wanted to stay?

"you won't coming in either!" t-dog exclaimed as he entered the dining area. the man cocked his gun.

"hey this is my house my rules , i'll go where i damn well please!" he said. he pointed his gun at ruby and she cocked her gun. she was ready to shoot him in between the eyes.

rick came in out of nowhere and rushed ruby out. she rolled her eyes and left but not before flipping off the man in the man bun.

he gave her a smug look. ruby walked out. she decided to go into the cell to check on hershel. he was still unconscious.

beth and maggie were waiting beside hershel. carl was waiting at the entrance of the cell. and glenn was beside maggie.

ruby looked at carl with a worried look , he shared one back. maggie looked exhausted, tears silently fell from her eyes , eye bags under her eyes. she was tired.

lori and carol were able to stop the blood from squirting out and they all gave some space for maggie so she could talk to hershel.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

carl had convinced ruby to go find the infirmary for hershel. so they did. they killed three walkers in total. carl opened the cell gate and glenn poked his head out to look at them.

ruby threw the bag on the floor and opened it making carol gasp. "where did you guys get this?"

"found the infirmary. wasn't much left but we cleared it out." ruby said as seriously as she could seeing the mad expression on glenn and loris face.

"you were by yourselves?" lori asked , her mouth agape.

"it was no big deal. we had each others backs. we killed three walkers." ruby said trying to reason with lori.

"alright do you two see this? it was with the whole group." lori deadpanned. she was really upset.

"we needed supplies so i got them." carl said raising his voice.

ruby backed up not wanting to interfere.

"i appreciate that but-

"then get off my back!" carl shouted.

"carl! she's your mother you can't talk to her like that." beth said looking up at them.

carl rolled his eyes and ran out. ruby tried to sneakily leave not wanting to get yelled at. glenn shook his head and grabbed her by the arm.