Chapter One

Sunny walked through her art class, checking on her student's work and their progress on the project she had given them. She had told them that while she was gone, she wanted them to create any piece of art. She looked over at Qibli and Turtle's workspace, it was empty, because they were getting ready to leave for the sand kingdom. She frowned when she saw one of her sandwing students sitting in front of a blank canvas.

"Bronze." She called. "What's wrong?"

He looked over at her. "I just don't know what to paint."

"How about one of the oases you were talking about, paint one of those." Sunny suggested.

Bronze nodded and started working.

"Alright class." Sunny called out. "I will be back in a week; all you have to do is finish this painting by then"

They all nodded, and she dismissed them. The rest of the day went pretty much the same, and Sunny collapsed into the bed.

"Excited?" Starflight asked from the desk.

"Yeah." She replied. "Then we can have ours, and I won't have to stress out myself while waiting."

He walked over and nuzzled her. "Don't stress out."

"I can't wait though." She smiled.

He smirked. "Me neither, but we have to, so we can make it special."

She sighed again, and fell asleep against her love.

A loud clack woke Sunny up, she looked over to Starflight and noticed he heard it too. They got up and walked out of the room. They made their way to the source of the noise and noticed Michael standing in the middle of a puddle, with a strange sphere sitting next to him. Sunny noticed that Michael was covered in seawater. He flicked his claws, and all the water disappeared. He looked over at the sphere with an annoyed expression.

"What happened?" Starflight asked.

"This is a titan core." Michael told them. "The only way to defeat one is to remove it."

"Oh." Starflight replied.

Moon and Qibli walked into the hall, and smiled at the three of them.

"Hey, you all ready to go?" Moon asked.

"Almost." Sunny told her.

"We leave in an hour." Michael told them, and walked away, rolling the core with his tail.

Moon beamed over at Sunny, then made her way to the main hall. Sunny and Starflight walked back into their room and packed their clothes.

"Did you know Michael made Moon's dress too?" Sunny told him.

"The one she wore at Thorn's wedding was nice." Starflight replied

"Yeah, can't wait to see the suit he made for Qibli."

"He's a good tailor, I got to say."

Aw, thanks.

Sunny blinked, then turned to Starflight. "Is that at all weird to you?"

"A little, but I'm kinda used to it now."

They grabbed their satchels with their clothes, and walked into the main hall. Michael was waiting for them with Trice. She looked over and saw Moon and Qibli practically running to them.

"No need to rush." Michael told them. "Turtle and Qibli aren't even here yet, nor is Winter and Lynx."

The couple stopped, and Moon chuckled. "Sorry, excited."