Chapter Ten

Sunny woke and smiled brightly, today was the day they would leave for their wedding. She looked over at Starflight, who was snoring lightly in his sleep. She dived at his face and nuzzled him, making him laugh and open his eyes.

"Aren't you excited?" She asked him.

"Of course, but we aren't leaving for a while." Starflight replied. "I was hoping to get more sleep before we left."

Sunny sat back. "I'm just too excited."

Starflight smiled at her. "We can do something if you want."

Sunny looked up at the ceiling. "Want to go bother Fatespeaker?"

Starflight looked over at her. "You think she's okay? She left in a hurry and returned in the middle of the night with no explanation."

"Your right, we shouldn't rub it in any more than we will be already."

"What about Moon and Qibli?"

Sunny smirked. "Let's go mess with them."

They both got up and made their way to Moon and Qibli's room, and poked their heads in. They both were also awake, working on various projects.

"Hey." Starflight greeted. "What are you two up to?"

They both looked over at Sunny and Starflight, and smiled.

"Just finishing some grading." Moon told him

Qibli walked over and nuzzled Moon. "Be right back."

Moon nodded, and Qibli walked out of the room and towards the main entrance.

"Your dragonets are going to be so cute." Sunny told Moon.

Moon promptly blushed. "I guess."

"It's likely you will be having little golden ones, like Sunny."

"What about you?" Moon replied, still blushing.

Starflight looked over at Sunny. "I'm hoping her personality with my wings, or maybe just mini versions of her."

This made Sunny blush, and lean against him.

"So, grandson of the old queen." Moon replied. "It seems everybody finally knows."

"How did you find out?"

"Mind powers, though I can't seem to be able to read Starflight anymore."

He was born on the brightest night, he has powers beyond what you can think, I should start training both of you soon.

"Train us?" Moon asked.

Starflight possesses the ability to completely control one's mind. He can cast illusions, read minds, and control dreams. You can see the future Moon, but not very good.

Starflight looked stunned. "I can control dreams."

Don't worry about that for now, were leaving in a half hour.

"We are!" Moon jumped up, then started rushing around the room, packing for the trip.

Sunny and Starflight left her to pack, and retrieved their supplies before walking out the front entrance. Clay and Peril were already waiting there, and they smiled at the couple.

"You guys ready?" Michael asked.

"Yeah." Sunny replied.

"I already sent an over-excited Kinkajou and Turtle there." Michael told them.

Sunny smirked. "Of course, she was really jittery yesterday."

Tsunami and Riptide landed next to them, soon followed by Glory and Deathbringer.