Milkshakes n comfort :P

No POV -

Tuesday 5TH PERIOD\BATHROOM

Finney rolls his eyes and makes a gagging noise as he watches Billy sitting in Griffen's lap, the two of them holding hands and passing a vape back and forth. "Ugh, I can't stand you two," Finney says with mock disgust.

Billy flicks his hair over his shoulder and grins at Finney. "Oh, lighten up, Fin. You're just jealous you're not getting in on this sweet action," he teases, blowing a puff of vapor in Finney's direction. Griffen chuckles beside him, his arm draped casually around Billy waist. Finney shakes his head in amusement, unable to suppress a smile despite himself. "Yeah, right. I think I'll survive without a vape gay hook up..”

The group erupts in laughter and lights up cigarettes,vapes and weed.

"Finney is single," griffen says.

"Who said I was single?" Finney responds with a smirk.

"Uh oh," bruce chimes in curious.

"It's Robin, five bucks," billy declares.

"Why me?" Robin groans.

The laughter continues among the group.

Finney chuckles at the teasing and takes a drag from his cigarette, exhaling a cloud of smoke into the air. He watches the group banter with amusement, feeling a sense of contentment wash over him. Despite their different personalities and quirks, they all fit together like pieces of a puzzle.

The door swings open abruptly.

"Get off the floor and put your feet up" vance says as everyone starts putting there feet up

“What are you talking about, Matty?”

"I'm saying things are going to get crazy at the new assembly."

"I don't understand."

"Nevermind, let's just focus on Jason's party and figuring out what to do about that faggot Bruce."

"Bruce Yamada?"

"Yeah, he messed with my cousin and made him cry."

"You mean Noah?"

"Yes, idiot!"

The group eavesdrops on the conversation happening outside the bathroom stall as they all look at Bruce. He starts to tear up, but doesn't make a sound.

“Are we the only ones that know of this?”

"I'm not sure, but I believe he’s with Finney."

"Then why don't we just reveal their group?"

"No need. I've already arranged for others to expose them. We can just sit back and watch. It's obvious they know it's us."

“I don’t think this is a good idea”

“Buzz what the hell are you talking about you want to walk into a boys bathroom just to be checked out by some twink?”

“Uh huh..”

There was a pause, followed by the sound of the bathroom door closing. The only noise in the room now were Bruce's quiet sobs.

Vance reaches for Bruce's hand, but instead, Bruce pulls him into a tight hug and sobs onto his shirt.

"Come on, Bruce, it's going to be okay," Vance reassures him, patting him on the back.