Part 16 struggling between life and death

They both turned their heads towards a familiar voice and saw Olivia approaching them. Zaim lowered his head again while scoffing. However, Olivia sat on the bar chair, grabbed the glass from Zaim's hand, and gulped it down. Then she leaned towards Zaim and said slowly, "I have something for you, a heavenly treatment." She passed a devilish wink to him.

Zaim didn't respond, so she signaled to Ha-eun to bring another glass of whiskey. Taking the glass from his hand, she added something to the drink. Despite Zaim's head hanging low, she pushed it towards him, telling him to drink it.

Zaim unaware of everything, grabbed the glass from Olivia's hand and, with his head lowered, gulped down the drink. After a few minutes, he began to feel his head spinning. Olivia and Ha-eun kept their eyes on him. A smirk crept onto Olivia's face, but Ha-eun continued to caution her, "Olivia, you're playing with fire. Don't push him."

Zaim was about to fall when Olivia quickly grabbed him around the waist, preventing him from falling. With one hand, she gestured for Ha-eun to stay back, then guided Zaim toward a nearby room. Ha-eun watched them go, keenly aware of Olivia's devilish intentions.

They entered the room, and Zaim had completely lost his sobriety. Olivia hugged him with a relieved smile, wrapping her arms around his waist. She took a deep breath, feeling she was about to fulfill her dream. She broke the hug, pecked him on the lips, and started unbuttoning his shirt, flinging it to the floor.

She made him sit on the bed and discarded her own shirt, tossing it on the floor. Then she moved towards him, leaned her body against his, and kissed him passionately on the lips.

°°°°

"What the hell am I doing here? Ahh, my head," Zaim muttered to himself, waking up from his deep sleep at 6 in the morning. He had no idea what he had done to himself last night. It was the first time in his life he felt this disoriented. Sitting on the bed, he glanced towards the sleeping figure of a girl and realized it was Olivia, draped in a white sheet, her bare shoulders exposed.

He grabbed his head, which was throbbing painfully, and whispered to himself, "You ass..." He stopped, clenching his jaw, then continued, "I'll see you soon, Olivia. You have to pay for this." With that, he left the room.

He started the car's engine and headed towards his mansion. Throughout the journey, he felt intense pain in his head. With one hand gripping his head and the other on the steering wheel, he struggled to maintain control.

He stopped his car in the garage and he entered the house. The early morning silence wrapped everything. He moved cautiously, avoiding the gaze of everyone, especially his father and stepmother. Being seen by them meant facing questions he desperately wanted to avoid.

As he approached the stairs, Mr. Ali emerged from his room, engrossed in his phone. Spotting Zaim heading upstairs, he called out to him. Zaim halted, closing his eyes briefly, then turned towards his father's voice.

"Yes, Dad? What now?" Zaim's frustration was palpable. Ali noticed his son's demeanor and expression, sensing the source of his mood. He stepped closer to Zaim and asked, "Where are you coming from?" he stopped , placing his both hands on his waist and continue with a taunt,
"Ahh I can guess, you had a colourful night hmm."

Zaim glared at his father, with pissed off look and the anger started to surge, He replied curtly, struggling to control his emotions, "I'm not in the mood to argue with you, Dad. Let's not interfere in each other's lives, please."

He turned back and headed to his room, removing his shirt before stepping into the bathroom for a hot shower. However, even after the shower, the pain in his head remained unbearable, forcing him to lie down.