I Can't Take It Anymore

Song for this chapter: dune. (Yk DAMN well why.)

A/N: ANOTHER CHAP? DAMN. Never expected that from THEEEEE Jay. The lazy ahh author. Someone tell them to update faster....Anyways, heres your cup of holy water.

Now spit it out for me.

Because you're not here to pray🙂

This might get a little intense 💔
Enjoy the chap~

San slipped right inside, holding Wooyoung's hips tightly as he groaned at the tight feeling around his cock.

Wooyoung had to suppress a cry by biting his bottom lip, clenching around San's member as he tried his best to not actually start crying out from the stinging pain. Yes, it was uncomfortable, but he could manage since the red haired wasn't moving yet, even though he literally felt his member twitch inside him.

"Embrace yourself, princess. Or should I call you slut? Since you're willing to let your hole be stretched by anyone with a big enough dick, hm? Isn't mine enough for you?" San spat, his words harsh and cold as his hands told another story, caressing his waist softly, stroking his thumb soothingly over the soft skin.

Wooyoung whines softly, squirming slightly out of San's hold. "I'm not a sl-"

"Did I give you permission to speak?" San growled, holding Wooyoung steady by grabbing his throat started to rock his hips softly, still letting Wooyoung get used to the feeling. He was soooo gonna be ravaged tonight. "I highly doubt it. Dumb sluts shouldn't be allowed to speak." San whispers, adding slightly pressure, so the ravette would have a harder time breathing and wouldn't be able to speak.

San let his free hand slide down, hooked it under Wooyoung's knee so he would open his legs further, so he could slide in deeper, slightly picking up pace.

The ravette was already holding back tears, but also biting his bottom lip to suppress moans. He was wondering why he was feeling good while San was either quiet or growling degrading names.

He noticed how Wooyoung's breathing was ragged and was whimpering softly as his cock hits deeper.

"Fuck you, I wish I could have you, Wooyoung. I really do."

"W-wha.."

San slapped Wooyoung thigh, leaving a red mark while gripping it and speeding up mercilessly. Digging his fingers into his skin he fucked him harder and deeper then he did before, leaving the ravette crying out and arching his back.

"You're a slut and I dislike you for that, while i like you so much." San sneered between gritted teeth, then let out a low moan as he felt his groin tighten, but didn't slow down or let go. No, he was willing to make Wooyoung scream.

"P-please~ Ahh!!!~ San, San please..! S-slower, oh my god!" Since the red haired wasn't choking wooyoung anymore, he could be more vocal and did, letting the entire parking lot know he was getting the best fucking of his life in a truck.

"I told you to be quiet, or didn't I? Do I need to repeat it for you?" San spanked Wooyoung's thigh again, making the younger yelp and scratch the red haired's back with his nails. San hissed, but didn't slow his thrusts as he grabbed Wooyoung's leaking cock and started pumping it while leaning in for a hungry, possessive kiss.

Wooyoung couldn't breathe well, and was slightly being overstimulated when he melted into the kiss as he felt San's hand speeding on his cock and pounding faster into him to the point where he could feel the tip brush against his prostate, causing him to moan loudly while San slipped his tongue inside his mouth.

The red haired pulled back, groaning loudly against Wooyoung's lips before whispering with a raspy voice. "You're gonna cum, aren't you?" Cum for me slut, do it." He gave permission once he felt like he also couldn't keep on much longer, while Wooyoung already looked like he seriously got his brain fucked out, as far as San could see in the darkness.