We Go Be A Winner

Song for this chap: limitless.

A/n: IT WAS MY BDAY. the 26th June, LMAO.....

I miss wooyoung, I'm worried about him and I actually cried my eyes out when he basically just put a "I might die but I'm praying even thou there's no cure" HELLO. CAN YOU NOT, ISTG. WDYM HE'S GONNA DIE???? NO. NO HE WON'T.

SORREY FOR MY EMO RANT, AFTER NOT KLLING MYSELF THIS YEAR I ACTUALLY DON'T WANT MY SPIRIT ANIMAL (Wooyoung) MY BIGGEST INSPIRATION (wooyoung) MY COMFORT PERSON (wooyoung) MY BABYGIRL (wooyoung) TWINKY GAY MAN (wooyoung) to die.

I might even stop writing then, bcs wtf.

I need to find out if he actually liked San.

I need them to marry before I DIE.

Sorry, again.

Enjoy the chap.

Blood was dripping on the floor of the ring once Bangchan finally managed to hit San good, leaving his nose dripping. Maybe it even broke, he had no idea.... All he knew that it hurted as fuck and his vision was slightly blurry.

He didn't want to lose, now especially since there could be a coach watching who could potentially see him as their new champion in the normal boxing world. The above ground boxing world. He and wooyoung would finally have a future then....

He mustn't give up.

"Is that all you got, Sannie?" Chan taunted, grinning playfully, while he himself was heaving too with a swollen bruise under his right eye, the result of not keeping his guard up at all times.

"Why are you trembling on your legs, Channie Hyung?" San scoffed back, both his hands up to guard his head, so Chan wouldn't be able to hit directly.

Both were circling around each other, sometimes mumbling words at each other. They had their first round, it's the second round now and it was about to end even. Both wanted to spare each other till the last, third round.

"Motherfucker..." The younger hissed, when Chan finally started to attack again after the third bell, not angry at his Hyung at all, but of course having the spirit to win. The discipline to win.

It was hard against hard, the flying kicks hitting harder then before, yet they were both pretty close to being exhausted. It was going to be a draw if one of the two wouldn't charge forward and knock the other out....

Wooyoung on the side, was focused more then anyone since of course, his damn man was standing there and bleeding out of his nose as both of them grunted each time either their feet or fist would hit them.

He nervously bit in his left thumb which was, apparently a habit of his. He needed San to win, just this once.... Or else he'd get beaten for the third time, which would be humiliating for them both- yet Wooyoung also wouldn't blame him if he lost. The ravette got distracted from the fight when he felt a light tap on his shoulder, he turned around, and faced... Hongjoong. Who had a playful grin on his lips.

"Who do you think is going to win?" The blue haired asked, joining next to him. Seonghwa was no where to be found.

"They're both beaten up, but not out of stamina yet..." Wooyoung whispers, more to himself then to the older.

"There's a lot of money on Sa-"

"3, 2,....."

Wooyoung was roughly cut off when the referee started counting out loud, and Wooyoung jumped up to see what was happening. Chan, laying with his chest down in the middle of the ring, and San, who was still standing with trembling legs. Did he seriously miss how San knocked Bangchan out?! He mentally cursed at himself, but quietly blaming Hongjoong, who distracted him.