I Want You So bad

(Song for this chapter: Deja Vu (👀))

San pulled the black haired on into his lap, his big hands steadily on Wooyoung's hips. "Woo please..." He mumbled as he made Wooyoung straddle him. Wooyoung didn't move at all, he was just slightly confused. "San I don't think...." He gulped as he felt something pressing against his leg. Something hard and warm.... Shit.

"Woo, I'm begging you~ Please just... please help me out...?" San pleaded again, now slightly rolling his hips up to meet Wooyoungs ass more. Yea, Wooyoung didn't realize alcohol kicked in late with San... And he knew how incredibly horny San could get once he was tipsy. His hold on Wooyoungs milky thighs tightened, his thumb continuously running over the matching tattoo he had with San. His breathing got slightly faster, slightly hotter and the bulge in his pants grew even further.

"Please let me fuck you, princess... Don't want anyone else... Don't want those stupid girls in the strip club... Please... Only want my princess, only my wooyoung..." He mumbled, rolling his hips up to seek pleasure while his hands now moved over to Wooyoung's million-dollar-butt.

And Wooyoung, who was he to resist San...? He latched his lips onto San's, his hands wrapping around the red hairs neck. San melted into the kiss, deepening it until it started becoming a heated make out session, groping Wooyoung butt as he slowly slides up, then down... Inside his shorts and boxers. "Fuck Wooyoung, can I go further...? Please...?", with a quick nod from Wooyoung, permission was granted and San yanked Wooyoungs boxers and shorts off in one go. He was now facing Wooyoungs cute, leaking dick, covered with veins.
"Well, guess I'm not the only one exited..." San said, smiling at the sight of it. Then moved his hand off Wooyoung's butt and inserting one finger inside Wooyoung's mouth. "Suck them for me, princess." he mumbled, all the blood rushes further down as he heard Wooyoung's slight whimpers. Wooyoung got to work, gracefully taking San's thick fingers inside his mouth, sucking and wetting them. After a while San was satisfied enough, and reached down again to enter one finger inside Wooyoung. He couldn't wait too long, or else he'd cum in his pants from only the whimpering sight of Wooyoung. He scissors Wooyoung's hole further open with a second, and after a while he decided to add a third.

"S-san-ah... S-san-ah it feels... W-weeeirddd..." He younger cries out softly, but San was in the right state of mind to press soft kisses against Wooyoungs lips as he kept moving his fingers inside, distracting the black haired from the "pain" But it wasn't pain, San was just awfully close to his most sensitive spot, his prostate..."Oh Fuck, Sannie...More!~" Wooyoung suddenly moaned pornographicly, pushing back his hips with every thrust of San's fingers. He was getting close, and would be able to cum from only the red haired's fingers, without having to touch his throbbing dick at all.

But before Wooyoung could release, San pulled his fingers out, and lifted Wooyoungs hips up more. The black haired was resting his chin on San's shoulder so he couldn't see what's happening at all.... He could only hear a zipper going down, and feel San's warm hands press Wooyoungs hips down.... He felt something against his rim and then....

"FUCK"

Wooyoung let out a loud moan, San's entire length was filling him up. Never, but never he would've thought San carried such a package. It wasn't the first time Wooyoung bottomed, but this length and thickness.... He was unable to describe it in words. He could only whimper and moan, buck his hips forward so he could rut his dick against the fabric of San's shirt. "Please please please please move." The younger begged, clenching and unclenching around San's cock. San started moving his hips up, and Wooyoung moved in the same steady rhythm. It wasn't fast yet, it was just... Slow and calm, Wooyoung whimpering time to time and San placing hungry kisses over Wooyoungs sexy collarbone. He just let Wooyoung bounce on his lap and moved his hips up everytime the black haired came down.

"Sannie! F-faster please... I like it... Like it so muchhh..."
Wooyoung shouldn't have done that. San snapped, flipping Wooyoung around and pressing him down on the cool seating of the couch, bend over. He placed his hands next to Wooyoungs hips, caging the younger. Then his hips started moving, pounding roughly and fast inside Wooyoung, hitting his deepest spots each time. He huffed and let his head fall back as he took wooyoung, with shuddering legs.

"I'm close, princess..." The older groaned, moving even faster, if he could. The entire bus was shaking, a loud thumping sound was filling the era. If they didn't park where no one would even come, they definitely would've gotten caught. Wooyoung moaned even louder, his hole clenching around San's veined cock. "M-me... Me too, let's cum together~!"

"Pretty slut, cum for me."

And with a loud whimper, Wooyoung came undone all over the couch, without even having to touch himself. But San wasn't done yet, he kept pounding his already so red and fucked out ass. Wooyoung nearly screamed as the overstimulation kicked in, but then finally, San's cock slammed deep inside, pulses and releases all the gooey fluids inside.

(A/n: this is legit the first wattpad Smit I've written. Hope it's okay 🙂 YEA OFC I'M NOT GONNA WARN YOU FOR SMUT, YOU CAN ALREADY TELL WHAT KIND OF CHAP IT'S GOING TO BE BY JUST READING THE SONG I PUT ABOVE EVERY CHAPTER.... anyways ending the chapter here cuz geeeezzz 910 words... Way too much.🙂🙏)