Ill Be With You

I honestly don't even know what song to out here so,

song for his chapter: be with you

Tw: extreme violence.

A/n: I didn't expect to write 15 chapters. Shitttt. 2/3 more chaps?

Sans eyes shot open, and tightens his arms immediately around something soft, then to come realize it was shiver. Wooyoung was gone. Wooyoung wasn't in the truck.

He immediately got up, opening the door from the truck and calling Wooyoung's number.

'Pick up, please... Pick up!'

"Helllooo~ This is Wooyoung, I'm currently not available apparently, call me ba-" San hung up as he got send to voicemail immediately, cursing loudly to himself and hopefully anyone near him. He had to find him.

He can't be far.

Wooyoung felt his heart rate inside his neck vein, felt light headed and his legs were starting to get tired as he did in a corner of an alleyway, while tears were streaming down he face.

He couldn't keep it in any longer and broke out in sobs, falling on the ground and hugging his knees.

Did he lose everything? Can't he go back to San? Did San even like him anymore? Did he think he was disgusting?

"Wooooo~ I know you're somewhere hereeee~! Now, it's not very polite to let an old man run, not?"

Wooyoung placed a trembling hand on his mouth to hold his breath as he heard his ex-costumer approach somewhere. He didn't exactly know where the voice was coming from, all he knew was that it was way too close for his liking.

He hated this.

"Babyyyy~ where are you? I miss youu~" the man purred playfully.

"Hey, who are you, w-"

"ARRGHH! YOU SON OF A BITC-"

"AAARRRGHH."

sounds of fists pounding into flesh sounded outside the alleyway, as well as pained screams.

Now, wooyoung was still too scared to take a look, but just had to know what was going on. So he bravely stood up his wobbly legs, and carefully stepped in the dimly lighted empty streets.

And there was San, plunging fist for fist into the man's face, his own face cold and unbothered.

It was almost like San wasn't himself.

He had one crazed look inside his eyes, and didn't even stop punching the man while there was literally a puddle of blood forming beneath him.

"San! Stop! Please, it's been enough!" Wooyoung cried, running up to him with his last energy, and holding San's arm back, who he was ready to smash into the man's face again.

"It's enough... Please... Let's go home..." Wooyoung choked on his sobs, his hands trembling as he held san's wrist.

"I'm sorry..." San whispers, standing up, and taking wooyoung inside his arms in the most cliché bridal style.

Crying against San's chest, wooyoung was being carried back to the truck.

The man was still lying on the pavement, dead or alive, (who cares anyws) he was never ever going to lay a finger on wooyoung again.

"Wooyoung."

"No."

"Listen."

"L-later, okay..." The younger cried harder, snot dripping out of his nose even, and smearing it on san's tank top, who didn't even give a shit if he had to be honest.

"That man was one of your...?"

"Y-yes."

"I'm sorry I wasn't there in time." San whispers, giving a soft kiss on Wooyoung's forehead as he kept walking with a steady pace.

"Y-you couldn't help i-"

"And I like you too, I want to be your boyfriend."

"Yes, me t-"

'WHAT?'

Wooyoung was trying his damn hardest best to not squirm out of san's arms and run away while screaming, telling himself it was all a dream, and that this was too good to believe.

"Just say yes to me, please." The red haired continued, how finally looking down to the flustered ravette. "You can trust me, I will treat you well... Even though you probably already knew that."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes I'd like... I-id like to be your boyfriend." Wooyoung answers, turning even more pink.

"You probably already were, from the start. I love you, princess."

"You're saying it too fast. Plus, your knuckles are stained with blood, not so super romantic if you ask me."

"Why are your standards this high?"

"Nah, my standards are just anything you have."

A/n; Short chapter, my apolocheese. But idc much tbh, I'm super tired 😭