vacation

"parker did you get everything ?"

parker nodded with a big smile, he literally looks like a golden retriever and that makes wren smile.

"clothes ?"

"checked"

"my skincare and makeup ?"

"checked"

"shoes and socks ?"

"checked"

"spare clothes ?"

"checked"

"your plushie ? the dragon one"

"ohoooo phi don't have to remind me for that, this is my life how can i left him behind"

wren rolled his eyes to parker who is hugging the plushie tightly,

"if that plushie important, then you can just go to Paris alone right ?"

heard that, parker immediately walk to wren and hug hik from behind and kiss his cheeks.

"if i lost this plushie then i will die but if i ever lost you again then i will gone crazy and suffer for my whole life and that more hurt than just die"

wren smile then pushed parker away from him and pull out his luggage trying to hide his smile from parker. parker who knows just take his luggage and lock their house door and chase wren back.

it's been 4 years for them in a relationship, wren open a small bookstore that sells old books, novels, documentaries and all. while parker work for as a freelance lawyer and still learning base in business to take care of his dad's company along with his other siblings together. both of them are stable in financial and planning to go even more further in their relationship.

wade keep on questioning their relationship to parker and wren but both of them just smile and walk away. actually parker wants to propose to wren, but he is afraid that wren still not ready for that so he wait for wren to respect him but at the same time to make himself feel better.

he keeps on overthinking about it, like what if wren rejects him then what ? ..... right ?

.
.
.
.

they have checked into the hotel and take some rest for the day. it was a long flight, all their muscles felt tight and sore. parker keep on whining to wren that his body aches all over and convince wren to go check in the hotel and take some rest.

at first, wren planning on looking around after checking in but since parker whining like a baby and clinging to his arms so what can he do other than obey his will ?

parker may has bigger body and looks more manly than wren, but when they are alone he cling to wren just like a big baby and whining about everything.

"phi, how do you think about the view ?"

wren who is packing out their stuff and out them into the cabinet hummed as the answer.

"aow phi wren ! please answer me properly ! i am your boyfriend not your friend !"

wren scrolled his eyes back and shake his head before smiling awkwardly at parker then squinting his eyes.

parker slowly hide under the blanket knowing that wren is annoyed by him. seeing that, wren sigh then walk to parker who is laying on the bed and pulled the blanket so he can see parker's face better.

"parker, don't act like i abused you. you make me look so bad right now, i am not intentionally answering you like that, but you can see right ? i am unpacking our stuffs so we can get our things more easier after this. sorry okay ?"

parker pouted then hug wren by his waist and snuggled into it.

"i know, i am sorry. i want to help you but body is aches all over"

wren smile then kiss parker's head.

"it's okay you can rest, i will join you later. just a little bit then it will be over"

wren said as he get up leaving parker on the bed then continue to unpacking their clothes and stuff out from the luggage.

.
.
.
.

people always said paris is the city of love, then why don't parker felt that when they have arrived ?

wren look so restless, he keep on keeping everything in rush and no feel to enjoy and relax. parker had enough so he pick wren up on his shoulder and walk to their hotel leaving the tour guide alone at the ice cream shop.

"hey park ! put me down ! why you pick me up like this ? people are watching ! you idiot !"

wren hitting parker's back and grabbing his hair trying to get himself down from up there.

.
.
.
.

parker throw wren on the bed then stare at him with uneven breath. wren push himself back to the bed board and grabbing the hotel's blanket trying to cover himself with it. parker turned on his back and sit on the bed with a big sigh, he rubbing his face roughly then throw the outer he wore on the floor.

"why ?"

with sore voice, parker asked wren without even bother to turned and look at him.

"wh- why what ?"

wren asked back with tremble voice.

"why the rush ? what with it ? phi, we are here for a whole week so what with the rush ?"

wren look at the broad back of parker and smile softly, he slowly crawl and sit beside parker. he let his head down for a bit to look at parker's face, and he was right, his big baby is crying.

wren pull parker's hand to him and intertwined their hands together then kiss parker's back of hand.

"i am sorry, i just got excited and wanted to try everything and i didn't realize that i rushed everything we planned together. i am sorry okay ? come on don't cry, look at you ! you look so mess ! hahaha"

wren pull parker's face then wipes the tears with small laugh. parker is all about big body and sturdy face but his personality ? nothing on how his look.

"you promise ?"

parker asked wren back and wren nodded as assurance.

suddenly parker moved his face forward and kiss wren's lips, at first he was shocked but he accepted the kiss and kiss him back.

none of them trying to dominate the kiss, both of them kiss and giving out their love through it. wren could feel that his all his blood vessels rushing, his skin become hot and he is goosebumps all over his body.

parker is the love he never expected to be happened in his life. he never thought that love could change him like this and he never thought that love that could change him is parker nash.

he promise to his life that he will love parker until the last day of him being on earth. parker nash will be his greatest love and miracle that god sent him.

while for parker, he will always regret about how he treated wren at their first counter. wren is so nice yet parker felt annoyed by his kindness and putting on lots of pranks on him. when he realize his feelings for wren, he run away and find peace at his grandparents at talk to them about wren and his feelings.

"no one know your feelings better than others do, go and find the answer. face him, and go experience it yourself"

that's what his grandma said to him and that make him slap himself a bit too hard. then he rushed back to campus just to go and face wren then told him his feelings. and guess what ?

he got kick on the balls because of his loud voice and all the attention goes to them during his confession.

how silly hahaha.