mourning

the sky looking gloomy with dark clouds, there is wind, flet so cold went through everybody that attends the funeral, with eveyone wearing black clothes makes everything feel so sad but no one will ever understand how bad wren felt right now.

wren having his face facing down to the ground, his eyes got dark circles and eye bags, his hair is messy even his shirt is not nicely buttoned. his shoulders are shaking because he is crying and mourning, he regret everything, he regret not going with his twin that day, he regret not following his twin request as always, he regret everything.

mick touch his shoulders then bring him closer, he rubs wren arm trying to calm him down as hard as he can. mick have been friend with the twin since university, he knows everything about the twin.

"mick,....... am i a bad brother ?....... why did he left me ?" wren.

"no pretty, you are a good brother, an excellent one. no one can be compare to you when it comes to older brother to wade" mick.

".........hiks it's quite" wren.

"......i know, i know, you can't hear don't you ? but he is here with us, he is here with you. he is not leaving you, he is here with you" mick.

mick said as he pointed out to wren's chests telling him that wade is still in his heart. wren held his chest then cried even more harder, he keep on thinking how do he keep on living when someone that keep his world shine bright is gone.

"hiks i can't hear him mick....... i can't feel him mick...... he is gone..... hiks he left me...... what do i do ? hiks...... mick i- i made him japanese curry that day...... he want to eat together....... but he is not coming home" wren.

"i know pretty one, it's hurt i know, but this is reality you need to accept it. don't be like this, wren, what if wade see you like this hm ? he will say that i am not capable of taking care of you, wren, he will always be here with us as long we not forget him" mick.

"i will never forget him hiks he is my other half mick, hiks mick,......" wren.

"yes pretty i am here, i am here with you, from now on relied on me okay ? i will be there for you as long as you need me then just tell me then i will be there. we are friends after all, we have been through everything together i promised i will taking of you when he is not around" mick.

don't get mick wrong, he had a boyfriend and he loves his boyfriend so much. why he called wren pretty ? because that is what wren are, he is indeed pretty, mick has always calling wren pretty since their first encounter.

.
.
.
.

wren shutting himself in wade's bedroom, covering himself with wade's blanket and staring into the air. his eyes looking so dead, like if there is no soul inside him. wren has been like this for more than 3 months, mick and his boyfriend taking care of wren together.

polly is a freeloader pianist who just taking small event to perform as his job. polly mave, he has been with mick for 3 years and they already had a plan to get married in a few years from now.

ever since wade is gone, he is the one taking care of wade's wardrobe shop since wren is not in a state where he could handle any of it.

"wren, let's eat then take your medication afterwards" polly.

wren still didn't budge from his place, he is staring into the glass sliding door that was covered with dark blue curtain. polly walking to him then put the tray of food on the bed before pulling a chair so he can sit in front of wren to feed him food.

polly pulling down the blanket that covering wren's body slowly then revealing one human body that covered in black shirt and shorts, looking so lifeless and sad eyes. polly slowly pulling wren's long hair that almost reach his shoulders to back then tied them.

he feed wren with porridge so wren can swallow it more easily. wren didn't eat much, he would only eat like 1/4 of the meals that polly or mick feed him and that be reason how skinny he be looks like right now.

"polly......, when will wade coming home ?" wren.

polly just smile, then wipes wren's mouth that got some of porridge stain after his meal. wren looking at polly in his eyes waiting for polly to answer him, he got furious when polly didn't answer him but smile instead.

"why did you smile ?! why don't you answer me ?!!! what so funny huh ?! po—" wren.

wren gripping onto polly's shirts until it get wrinkled but polly still keep his head cool because right now wren is not in a good state, wren is sick, polly know this is one of the stage wren need to face so he can keep on living.

polly caught both of wren's hands then look straight into his eyes.

"wren, whatever my answer to your question just now will only make you fall into your rage. wren, your twin is die, he is dead and you can't denied it, i know it's hard for you wren. i know, i have been in your place twice, and i have no one but my side at the both of time, while you have me and mick by your side. it's not that i want to compare your situation with mine, but i want you to know that me and mick are here for you, we got this together, okay ?" polly.

wren was quite before his tears broke down and dropped on the bed weakly but polly caught his body and bring him into his arms and hugging him.

polly calming wren down until he finally calm down and decided to be alone in the room for a while. polly respect his decision and walked out from the room.

"if you need anything just call me, i will in the living room so i will be here quickly" polly.

wren didn't answer but he just sit on the bed staring at the dark blue curtains lifeless. suddenly he remember that wade likes dark tone colors, then his eyes wandering around in the room and he just realized that wade have a lot dark colors items, even his wall was colors in with grey color.

one thing about them is, they have exactly same figures and features but their personality are completely different from each other. even the way they talking to thers are different, they even have different dominan hand for daily use.

polly mave • mick's boyfriend • a freeloader pianist • 28 years old ( but he he keep his age secret and only mick knows his real age ) • taking care of wade's clothing store

polly mave
• mick's boyfriend
• a freeloader pianist
• 28 years old ( but he he keep his age secret and only mick knows his real age )
• taking care of wade's clothing store