Chapter 38 - mature content-

Taylor's POV

March 27 2024 - april 2nd 2024

"I am so happy I get to spend a whole week just the two of us," I said, my voice filled with excitement as I kissed Travis. We had just walked into the private villa on the Bahamas island where we were staying. The air was warm and salty, the ocean waves a soothing backdrop to our intimate getaway.

"Just you and me, baby girl," he replied, his voice husky with desire as he kissed me deeper. His lips were soft and insistent, making my heart race with anticipation.

"Trav, we just got here," I laughed, pulling back slightly, but then I couldn't resist placing my lips back on his.

"We have a whole week to enjoy the beach and the sun," he said, his hands gently guiding me through to the master bedroom. The room was luxurious, with large windows that offered a stunning view of the ocean. The bed, adorned with crisp white linens, looked inviting.

"True," I said, sliding my sandals off and feeling the cool, smooth floor beneath my feet. Travis's hands were already at my waist, and with a gentle push, he had me lying back on the bed. The softness of the mattress cradled me as he swiftly pulled down my shorts and panties in one smooth motion.

"A whole week of just us two, no press, no paparazzi," he murmured against my neck, his lips trailing hot kisses along my skin. His touch was electrifying, sending shivers down my spine.

"Fuck," I moaned, my body arching slightly as he teased the inside of my thigh with his finger. The sensation was maddeningly pleasurable, and I felt my desire for him growing with each passing second.

"You want me to fuck this pretty pussy?" he asked, his voice low and seductive as the mood shifted, becoming more intense and sexy.

"Please, Trav," I whispered, my voice trembling with need.

He didn't need any more encouragement. Travis's fingers moved to my core, teasing and caressing with expert precision. My breaths came in shallow gasps as he explored me, his touch sending waves of pleasure through my body.

"God, you're so wet," he murmured, his voice filled with admiration and desire. His fingers slid inside me, and I couldn't help but moan loudly, my body reacting to his every move.

He kissed his way down my body lifting my shirt up to do so but not taking it off my body, his lips leaving a trail of fire in their wake. When he reached my core, he paused for a moment, looking up at me with a wicked grin before he began to pleasure me with his mouth. The sensation was overwhelming, a perfect blend of pleasure and intimacy that made my head spin.

I tangled my fingers in his hair, guiding him closer as he worked me with his tongue and fingers. The pleasure built steadily, a crescendo of sensation that had me writhing beneath him.

"Travis, I'm so close," I gasped, my body trembling with anticipation.

"Let go for me, baby girl," he urged, his voice thick with desire. His words pushed me over the edge, and I cried out his name as I came, the intensity of my orgasm washing over me in powerful waves.

He didn't stop until he had wrung every last bit of pleasure from me, his touch gentle and soothing as I came down from my high. When he finally moved back up to kiss me, I could taste myself on his lips, the intimacy of the moment making my heart swell with love.

"I love you, Taylor," he whispered against my lips, his eyes filled with tenderness.

"I love you too, Travis," I replied, my voice soft but sincere.