Prologue: The Unveiling Alliances Part 2

*Still in the great halls that night in Kings Landing with the ball very still in full swing*
~Nobody's POV~
The grand hall buzzed with anticipation as the guests awaited the announcement Rosalia stood at the edge of the room, her eyes scanning the crowd. She spotted her parents Princess Rhaenyra and Prince Daemon near the front, their expressions unreadable as Rosalia walked towards her parents to speak about the engagement and the wedding of Aemond and herself. When the announcement had been announced to everyone in the great hall Aemond and Rose wanted to speak with their parents about the wedding and what kind of wedding they should have. Both Targaryen's speak High Valyrian in some cases the House would have an Old Valyrian Wedding, but it was up to the bride and groom.

Aemond walked to Rosalia and spoke "Are you ready to this Rosalia," he asked her as she sighed and spoke "As ready as I'll ever be, Aemond. This is just the beginning, isn't it?" Then Aemond smirked "Indeed but remember this alliance is as much for our families as it is for us." she nodded her mind racing with the implications of their engagement. She had excused herself and made her way to Rhaenyra and Daemon.

~Princess Rosalia's POV~

Once I had left my uncle/betroth's side I went to see my parents then once we were together Mother was holding my little brother Aegon and Father was holding Viserys my other little brother the order of siblings goes as following Lucerys, Jacerys,...

Once I had left my uncle/betroth's side I went to see my parents then once we were together Mother was holding my little brother Aegon and Father was holding Viserys my other little brother the order of siblings goes as following Lucerys, Jacerys, Me, Joffery, Aegon, and Viserys but this wedding will benefit everyone.... I greeted my parents with a kiss on the cheek and spoke "Mother, Father, I'm glad you could make it here," my mother smiled warmly "We wouldn't miss it for the world, Rosalia. How are you feeling about the engagement?" I was nervous to be honest then I spoke nervously "It's a lot to take in but I understand the importance of this union." Then Father nodded his head and spoke "You are strong Rosalia just like your mother you have her beauty and grace, and you have my brains, grace, and fighting skills with a sword and combat this marriage will bring great power and stability to our two families." I do hope that this is the right move I spoke "I hope so I just want to do what's best for everyone." I then took a deep breath and smiled feeling a bit more reassured by mother and father's support.

I returned to Aemond's side as the herald had announced yet again our engagement to the gathered nobles meanwhile, I was speaking too Lord Jason Lannister about the gift he presented Aemond and I when we were both taking a turnabout the room, he gave us a spear made of steel with the Targaryen seal on the hilt with the Lannister motto on the metal itself.
Perhaps the wedding will be perfect....

*Meanwhile at the head of the table in front of the Iron Throne with Aemond and his parents*
~Nobody's POV~
Meanwhile Prince Aemond sought out his parents Queen Alicent and King Viserys, who were seated on seats observing the proceedings Aemond went up to his parents and spoke "Mother, father I wanted to speak with you before the formal announcement." Then Queen Alicent looked concerned "Is everything alright Aemond?" then he looked at his mother and spoke again "Yes Mother I just wanted to assure you both that I understand the gravity of this engagement. I know it is more than just a union between Rosalia and me; it is a strategic alliance." Then King Viserys nodded his head "You have always been wise beyond your years, Aemond. This marriage will strengthen your position and bring peace to our lands."