Chapter 4: Rosalia tries to relax

*In Kings Landing at the Red Keep three months after the wedding*
~Nobody's POV~
In Kings Landing at the Red Keep three months after the royal wedding Aemond and Rosalia were in their chambers decorating and making sure they had everything ready for when the baby or babies come. But on that day Rosalia was walking around the room making sure everything was baby safe for when the baby is older and can learn there roles in the family of dragons.

But it was three months after the wedding of Rosalia and Aemond at the Red Keep Castle one morning Rosalia had finished overseeing the preparations and decorations of the nursery room as she walked towards chamber balcony rubbing her three month belly when she stood on the balcony Rosalia knew that things were about to change more.

Play video:

~Princess Rosalia's POV~

I love seeing my three month stomach it's strange

I love seeing my three month stomach it's strange.... While I was in my chambers Aemond was helping our servants ready the nursery room Aemond wouldn't let me out his sight he's been protective of me since we found out that I was with child the Sept told us that we had to be careful since there will be those to harm us especially me. As I stood up from bed and walked towards my balcony and rubbing my three-month belly when I stood on the balcony thinking about how I would be raising twins in the Targaryen way.

Then suddenly I had felt Aemond wrap his arms around me as he spoke in High Valyrian "Are you alright my love I know that all of this is will be long, but I am confident that you will be alright," he was worried, but I know how to fight. I then sighed rubbing my stomach caressing it before speaking "I am worried for our children and the future they'd have Aemond," suddenly I grasped the railing of the balcony and had a vision.

Play video:

Pic of the twins they'll have: